H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but is there a way to get to the gallery? Already finished with the 2nd mission and still no hidden room in sight.
your have to reach the end of the updates, go to Elena her will tell your this is the end of the updates and then her ask your if your want to go to the Gallery room

Reactions: SpartaKus57

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
your have to reach the end of the updates, go to Elena her will tell your this is the end of the updates and then her ask your if your want to go to the Gallery room
Tell me how close I am relative to the total amount of missions:

Currently busy with the Edwin mission, just after the ice cream.

Also, some weird grammar with the homeless man (he instead of him)

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Tell me how close I am relative to the total amount of missions:

Currently busy with the Edwin mission, just after the ice cream.

Also, some weird grammar with the homeless man (he instead of him)
the updates 0.5B end is when your complete Museum

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Appears to have significant similarities in subject matter and content to Mira Co Rescue
Yes, I got inspired by it also other game call 3072AD, BUZAMA Trap Dungeon -Magical Girl-, and others but my main motivation is because nowadays there isn't any new game focus on Rubber/Latex, TFs, and hardcore stuff's, so I decide to try making my own games

Last edited:

max12321

Aug 6, 2019
I skipped a part of dialogue and don't know what to do . I just had a conversation about leaving the bunny suit on . What do I do next ?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
So I finished defeating Edwin and skimmed through dialogue. When I inside the ice cream shop, I see Elena blocking the entrance. Is there something I need to do?

And when I go back to the house, she only replied "just be ready"

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So I finished defeating Edwin and skimmed through dialogue. When I inside the ice cream shop, I see Elena blocking the entrance. Is there something I need to do?

And when I go back to the house, she only replied "just be ready"
Elena Blocking the entrance have been fix in the Patch 3, your can download it on the first page

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I skipped a part of dialogue and don't know what to do . I just had a conversation about leaving the bunny suit on . What do I do next ?
usually after lolita finish a mission, your have go to beds to sleep for progress to the next.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Elena Blocking the entrance have been fix in the Patch 3, your can download it on the first page
Should ask if I really need to restart my progress.

Because I popped the patch on the game and sure enough, Elena isn't blocking the way.

Except there is no Elena to progress. I can only interact with the cashier, which ask you for an order, but does not progress the plot. Also, the other 2 NPCs that are south in the ice cream shop seems to be bugging with their dialogues removed.
Swan Song of the White Angels 11_24_2021 10_07_30 AM.png
Hope the feedback helps.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I suggest you checking if there's more bugs and plot-locking errors in the back after the Edwin boss fight.

As far as I can progress, up until the post-Edwin visit to the ice cream shop, the game seems functional.

I can tell there's potential, except that the game locks out that potential. Hence, it's best to see if the mechanics actually works before putting the plot inside. As Miyamoto once said " A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad "

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Should ask if I really need to restart my progress.

Because I popped the patch on the game and sure enough, Elena isn't blocking the way.

Except there is no Elena to progress. I can only interact with the cashier, which ask you for an order, but does not progress the plot. Also, the other 2 NPCs that are south in the ice cream shop seems to be bugging with their dialogues removed.
View attachment 1516757
Hope the feedback helps.
I always play test it to the ends of the new updates, I sometimes miss some bugs because I am a damn solo developer that's working on the codes, arts, etc so it hard to keep focus on others things. Yes, because your press Elena bugs inside the Ice Stores before putting in the Patch 3. your need to restart to after completes the Edwin mansion again.

max12321

Aug 6, 2019
I thought I messed something up because of Elena blocking the way. But now do I really have to redo the whole game? Can someone share a full save please ?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I thought I messed something up because of Elena blocking the way. But now do I really have to redo the whole game? Can someone share a full save please ?
No. your don't need do redo the whole game, just try load from after completing Edwin Mansion, it still working, and then speak to Elena In Lolita house

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I always play test it to the ends of the new updates, I sometimes miss some bugs because I am a damn solo developer that's working on the codes, arts, etc so it hard to keep focus on others things. Yes, because your press Elena bugs inside the Ice Stores before putting in the Patch 3. your need to restart to after completes the Edwin mansion again.
Alright. Everything up to the end is functional. Hope you don't push yourself hard.

Reactions: H.ERO

max12321

Aug 6, 2019
where is the "parking lot on the east side" I haven around like a headless chicken, bun found nothing . (I have to Meet Elena before museum)

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes