Jul 20, 2019
Games like these is hella rare, and the experience is unexpectedly decent too, looking forward to the full game! It's not easy to grab a game feature both bunnygirl and latex suit in one package lol

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Like, for real. With multiple words that look the same but mean different things and are pronounced differently...then multiple wods that look different, sound different, yet mean the exact same thing...then multiple words that even native English speakers think mean the same thing, but they have subtle difference...yeah...within languages that use an actual alphabet, it's gotta be top 3 most difficult. So bad that even native speakers can't get it right. lol
The phonetics make absolutely no sense. Tough & dough....driveway & parkway...restroom & bathroom....their, there, they're...you, ewe, ew..........wouldn't've, couldn't've, shouldn't've (for the Southerners haha)
I know it's been a long time since this comment but as much as I can understand English is difficult to a none native speaker, I'm currently delving into Old English i.e. Anglo Saxon and THAT is difficult!

Ic seah ðone monn in ðam felde, se is god þeow.
I saw the man in the field, he is good servant.

At least to me anyway, maybe because of the time difference and the more Germanic sound and Grammar within it. Case Endings and changing based on Masculine, Feminine and Neutral as well as 5 cases: Nominative, Genitive, Dative, Accusative and Instrumental, oh and strong and weak verbs and the 3 new letters: æ, þ and ð.

• Wow
Reactions: H.ERO

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I know it's been a long time since this comment but as much as I can understand English is difficult to a none native speaker, I'm currently delving into Old English i.e. Anglo Saxon and THAT is difficult!
It's more difficult to learn an obscure language than an established one. Compare Tyvan to Russian, despite both languages residing in the same country. Sure, Tyvan may appear Mongolian, but it's actually a Turkic language and barely has less than 300,000 speakers worldwide.

Contrast to Faroese and Icelandic (both of their alphabet are similar to Old English) both totaling just 400,000. Yet only Icelandic is available for common translations.

Additionally, English has so much varying dialects worldwide that even dialects from the same country are unintelligible (I'm looking at you, Ireland). It's not that they want to complicate the language, but rather localize the language. Even other languages (such as Mexican Spanish and Metropolitan French, not Quebecan French) have loanwords derived from English.
TLDR; It's much easier for a non-native to learn english than english speakers to learn foreign difficult languages.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
0.7D Changelog:
  • 3 New Mission (One is the main mission and Two is Side Quest)
  • New Items and Potions add to the vending machine
  • 9 New lewd CGs scene
  • 5 New Sprites
  • 3 New Enemies (Nabokov Templar, Petrified Slave, The Perfectionist)
  • Nerf and Buff some of the enemies, items.
  • etc.

Clasified0000

Jun 27, 2017
The one where you're dealing with the broadcasts, after the fight with Gaymax on the roof and the following cutscene I'm stuck back in the house and can't move or access the menu. And apologies but I don't know how to share the save since the attach file option doesn't seem to be working for me.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The one where you're dealing with the broadcasts, after the fight with Gaymax on the roof and the following cutscene I'm stuck back in the house and can't move or access the menu. And apologies but I don't know how to share the save since the attach file option doesn't seem to be working for me.
I have make a new Patch 4 try to download this, it may fix it and re-do the fight with Gaymax again. Put the "www" folder into game main folder.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This update is replace all Lolita old arts with the new one, I have try my best to check if all the old one have been replace with the new and best one but if your found there still a old art left please reports to me on discord.
0.7E Changelog:

• Replaces Lolita old standing arts into a better one.
  • Fix a old bugs and typo.
  • etc.

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
At the start of the human trafficking mission the game freezes after i try to enter and beat up the 2 people in front of the door.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
At the start of the human trafficking mission the game freezes after i try to enter and beat up the 2 people in front of the door.
What clothes do you use? and give me you save file before the error occur

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there alot of futadom stuff do the player get dommed is there any maledom and how much femdom and futadom is there? sorry for all the questions just want to know if i shuld look more into this game :D hope you have a good day :)

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
is there alot of futadom stuff do the player get dommed is there any maledom and how much femdom and futadom is there? sorry for all the questions just want to know if i shuld look more into this game :D hope you have a good day :)
You mean Female/Futa Domination? Sorry I haven't counting how many but there are couple of them, and there be new Futa scenes on next version, I have give a teaser art in Discord Spoiler thread if you want to see it, there is only one Male sex scenes and there no plan yet for another new one, and there be more new futa scene on later version like 0.9.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
You mean Female/Futa Domination? Sorry I haven't counting how many but there are couple of them, and there be new Futa scenes on next version, I have give a teaser art in Discord Spoiler thread if you want to see it, there is only one Male sex scenes and there no plan yet for another new one, and there be more new futa scene on later version like 0.9.
so the focus is one femdom and futadom? nice will defently keep an eye on this game :D

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes