H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
took a break was so much machines scenes and not enough human interactions so had to take a break :) but thanks for telling me :)
There are more human interactions in further story when it have unlock a side quest and you can also find a lewd scene in there.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I cannot get my save file atm, but i found out the freeze only happens when you skip the text. I was wearing the basic clothes.
Thank goodness it not a hard lock but I try to fix this later.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
There are more human interactions in further story when it have unlock a side quest and you can also find a lewd scene in there.
oh okey just was a bit to much of rubber imprisonment with machine stuff for me but if there is more human stuff later then i defently try it agein :)

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
and, I guess you can't choose to remove the possibility that she is?
Hmmm.... some of it's your can just skip it, your should try it's. and in the end of the updates your can enter a Gallery Room.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Hmmm.... some of it's your can just skip it, your should try it's. and in the end of the updates your can enter a Gallery Room.
i see , is just .. the 2 first time you see her , she have a dick ( at least , when you don't loose until the manor , i don't know about the previous cg)
so , is for why i ask for it , if after that i can only see her with a dick , or not .

i don't want judge this fetish , everyone have ther own ;) , is just , not mine at all

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i see , is just .. the 2 first time you see her , she have a dick ( at least , when you don't loose until the manor , i don't know about the previous cg)
so , is for why i ask for it , if after that i can only see her with a dick , or not .

i don't want judge this fetish , everyone have ther own ;) , is just , not mine at all
If I remember the early start can't not skip it but when you continue further most of futanari stuffs can be skip, especially in the side quest.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
0.8 have been release, here is the Changelog:
  • 5 New lewd event (2 Bad Ends and 3 Lewd Scenes)
  • 3 New lewd enemies (K. Super NAG Bones, Onahole Drones, Sofia Max)
  • 1 New Lewd Item, Living Onahole toy you can get this when fighting the new enemies that have Onahole Drone it is hard to get it's since it rare (may change the range drop IF most player hard to get it). This item is increase lolita stat a little and have a short lewd scene but Not implemented yet it be in for 0.8D.
  • New Map, Nerf and Buff some of Lolita skill and couple enemy.
  • Most map now when battle enemy the background will be darker so the player can focus on the enemy
  • Put couple of chest in the new map
  • Fix few Bugs.

Reactions: Blake639
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes