Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
is there a way to deacivate the EMERGENCY teleport? it prevents me from seeing h-scenes!:/ IT EVEN interferes with the surrender button!:/

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
is there a way to deacivate the EMERGENCY teleport? it prevents me from seeing h-scenes!:/ IT EVEN interferes with the surrender button!:/
When there a emergency teleport that mean there is NO H-Scenes. In latest story if the enemy sprite is grey, no H-scene. If non-grey, it has an H-scene.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm... well the vit reward you if you success and give you super power with cute outfit while the Kavliaris are not and you human right are strip away well Vit kinda do similiar too, Also not all Vit are evil.

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
This infiltration mission is just flat out TERRIBLE. Wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out how to progress while avoiding the thousand or so blinking instant game over tiles is not good game design.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This infiltration mission is just flat out TERRIBLE. Wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out how to progress while avoiding the thousand or so blinking instant game over tiles is not good game design.
Which infiltration mission? does the mission of her disguise as one of Kavliaris slaves? if it is after you enter the map that have the Machines carbon stones, try to go lowest bottom and go mid there you can go up, to spot Gaymax.

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
Which infiltration mission? does the mission of her disguise as one of Kavliaris slaves? if it is after you enter the map that have the Machines carbon stones, try to go lowest bottom and go mid there you can go up, to spot Gaymax.
It's that mission, yeah.

What carbon stones? What even is that?

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
Sorry, I mean the machine trap that will drag you into it's body and slowly swallow you to petrified you. So have you complete the mission?
I found it by chance. I think you really should make it clearer on where to go for that mission, or maybe just implement an objective UI element on the menu screen. Also, you should add the option to skip most bad endings, I think that would make that level less annoying. I like the game, but I think a few QoL changes would make a big difference here.

Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I found it by chance. I think you really should make it clearer on where to go for that mission, or maybe just implement an objective UI element on the menu screen. Also, you should add the option to skip most bad endings, I think that would make that level less annoying. I like the game, but I think a few QoL changes would make a big difference here.
Glad you have found it, I will try to Implement you suggestion in near future, thanks.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Now have been release for the public, Enjoy.
0.9D Changelog:
  • 6 new lewd scenes (3 bad ends, 3 lewd events) and some of these events have choices the player can pick to change they like the most.
  • 2 new skills for Lolita.
  • -Spark Punch.
  • -Crumbling Attack.
  • New maps, enemies, and story events.
  • The reveal of the big villain (and her followers)
  • Lolita's profile in the menu will change to match her dialogue portrait.
  • Adjusted some enemy stats.
  • Fixed some bugs.
  • Eleanor's dialogue portrait (your next opponent).
  • Discover bugs and typo fix.

Reactions: Vagic and pr0n
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes