MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
How do I unlock gaymaXx? The futa keeps getting in the way and futa'ing everything up so I can't get to gaymaxX!

Grrrrrrrr! Rawr

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
people using the facepalm emote doesn't help with the fact that i suck at puzzles and navigation also their is a reason people ask for full gallery saves some want to skip certain parts of the game some don't like difficulty in games some don't like that all the progress they made can be made irreverent if the forgot to save during the infiltration mission that most games wouldn't let you do in the first place so for once could we not act like everyone is good at the games on this site

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
people using the facepalm emote doesn't help with the fact that i suck at puzzles and navigation also their is a reason people ask for full gallery saves some want to skip certain parts of the game some don't like difficulty in games some don't like that all the progress they made can be made irreverent if the forgot to save during the infiltration mission that most games wouldn't let you do in the first place so for once could we not act like everyone is good at the games on this site
Punctuation is your friend. Most people will just scroll right past this as unreadable.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
also what is so hard to get im not good at this game and im asking people to instead understand that facepalming is not an actual response

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
:poop: that for everyone who doesn't understand that I can't get to the boss because the traps flash.
I don't have the best memory so i just end up going in circles.
how does everyone else memorize the locations they have been two.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
A few seconds in an I already see Dev's main language isn't English XD

I just read the prologue and I'm like... what!? :WaitWhat:

But wait, hear me out. I pretty much understand it (because of how I got used to MTLs) but it still felt pretty weird :KEK:

Anyways gonna try the game more and see how it goes.

Apr 19, 2020
:poop: that for everyone who doesn't understand that I can't get to the boss because the traps flash.
I don't have the best memory so i just end up going in circles.
how does everyone else memorize the locations they have been two.
If your need help go to their Discord to ask for help, it's the main apps the developer use.

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
Spoilers ahead, need help(?)
At the infiltration of Vit HQ, I noticed a room with a locked door shortly before the boss room.
Can this room be unlocked? If so, how?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwanSongOfTheWhiteAngels-0.12V4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes