Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
How do you progress the castle once you are given your day off? I have done the missions for Elena and can't really do anything now, the head maid don't talk to me and I don't see what I'm supposed to do, getting back in my room doesn't progress the game.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
How do you progress the castle once you are given your day off? I have done the missions for Elena and can't really do anything now, the head maid don't talk to me and I don't see what I'm supposed to do, getting back in my room doesn't progress the game.
Have you try sleep and go back talk to head maid? If you still can't then give me you save folder.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
someone have a save for start new content?
Well, I still recommend you to start at the beginning and listen to the narrator and Elena story so you could understand some context or maybe play all the way, lol. Anyway here some saves file and have fun.

The O.8 Saves is almost the end of Gaymax and Kavliaris arc.
The 0.9D Saves I think is the start of those Monstergirls invasion arc.

I lost or forgot to make backups for the 0.9 (Non-D), Sorry.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Spoilers ahead, need help(?)
At the infiltration of Vit HQ, I noticed a room with a locked door shortly before the boss room.
Can this room be unlocked? If so, how?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for late reply, I think that door open when you finish take over the HQ.

Reactions: Numo-M4

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Go join the discord game for little fast respons, news of the game progress and some sneak peak of new updates or arts.

Reactions: Numo-M4

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
You mean the screenshot/preview scenes? I have try to fix it for almost a hours but somehow those pictures come back to that weird position!. I think because this website bugs the pictures.
just cancel them (no need to delete it from server) and click on thumbnail button, no need space or other type of formatting they will just line up themself
Immagine 2023-09-16 022615.png

also make sure to allign at center where is need to, if you are not able just ask help from a mod :)
1694824200519.png

Reactions: H.ERO

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
You mean the screenshot/preview scenes? I have try to fix it for almost a hours but somehow those pictures come back to that weird position!. I think because this website bugs the pictures.
Ok found it in fact you can't use the whole bed, i was trying to use the wrong part of it ...
Another issue, with the pokeballs, I got blocked in this quest cause I used one in front of a door and couldn't leave the room anymore ...

Jun 16, 2022
How is the pregnancy content? Is it mainly combat losses, bad endings, etc.. or is there like explorative stuff that can end in pregnancy?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Ok found it in fact you can't use the whole bed, i was trying to use the wrong part of it ...
Another issue, with the pokeballs, I got blocked in this quest cause I used one in front of a door and couldn't leave the room anymore ...
I going to look at this issue, Thanks for the report.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
How is the pregnancy content? Is it mainly combat losses, bad endings, etc.. or is there like explorative stuff that can end in pregnancy?
You can see the content in bad endings and when doing a certain mission you can see a pregnancy scenes, latest version 0.12 still have few pregnancy scenes.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So is this more a corruption game or a game over hunter game? Can you continue with consequences/debuffs after the game over or do you have to reload?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i haven't gotten very far but is there a point where you have too choose a side or go evil or good?

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
So is this more a corruption game or a game over hunter game? Can you continue with consequences/debuffs after the game over or do you have to reload?
Game over hunter.

There are no consequences to anything here and the transformations are either temporary or end the game.

i haven't gotten very far but is there a point where you have too choose a side or go evil or good?
No choices here.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes