weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
When do you think this game will be done? I'm trying my best to not spoil myself, but the wait is always the worst, but also sometimes the best.

Apr 19, 2020
When do you think this game will be done? I'm trying my best to not spoil myself, but the wait is always the worst, but also sometimes the best.
The developer once say maybe next years around 7 month left. You should play this now it already have many contents to make you happy.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Swan Song of the White Angels [0.13.1B] [H.ERO]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 242 MB

(1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SwanSongOfTheWhiteAngels-0.13.1B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fewerty

Mar 4, 2020
Game_Gn3vW7Gxw6.png
After this moment, when approaching the girl’s bunny near the office, nothing happens, she does not give the task. I looked at the statue and then nothing...

• Sad
Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 3246570
After this moment, when approaching the girl’s bunny near the office, nothing happens, she does not give the task. I looked at the statue and then nothing...
Have you try to talk with all the bunny girl? And this may be a bug that happen when Player press that button to make the game or text run faster try to reload from the previous save file or you could also give me you save file of this so I could check it myself.

fewerty

Mar 4, 2020
Have you try to talk with all the bunny girl? And this may be a bug that happen when Player press that button to make the game or text run faster try to reload from the previous save file or you could also give me you save file of this so I could check it myself.
I did everything slowly, talked to all the people, nothing helps, here’s a save before going to rest.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
will there be alternative paths and more corruption opportunities like in the maid place there being a alt route or is the game going to be liner. like maybe instead of turning edwin in you leave without realizing there evil intentions and occasionally go back to help the mansion. the reason i ask is certain things seem oddly placed if there was no point to it again with the bunny girl area the whole two dream sequences while i love them both seem more like fluff especially since losing or beating the statue of the ghost girl well other then exp doesnt exactly do anything.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
will there be alternative paths and more corruption opportunities like in the maid place there being a alt route or is the game going to be liner. like maybe instead of turning edwin in you leave without realizing there evil intentions and occasionally go back to help the mansion. the reason i ask is certain things seem oddly placed if there was no point to it again with the bunny girl area the whole two dream sequences while i love them both seem more like fluff especially since losing or beating the statue of the ghost girl well other then exp doesnt exactly do anything.
Sorry for late reply, It still be mostly linear some alternative path usually ended into a bad ends and one of them have short playable bad ends (Losing on the final gaymax mission), there plan to be two short route near the end of game where you can be a submissive slave or be the dominant sadistic cruel queen.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes