Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
The game freezes on me when I try to enter the store while doing the mansion mission.

After she says this, the text box disappears but the game never continues.
1641390760782.png

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The game freezes on me when I try to enter the store while doing the mansion mission.

After she says this, the text box disappears but the game never continues.
View attachment 1580932
really!? can your give me your full save file? or have your try moving forward inside?

Update: I have fix it, sorry it appear I mess up few of the old code when I add a new one during the 0.6B development . install the small patch 3

Last edited:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Great, it worked. Thanks. ^^

UPDATE: Just finished this version and man, your game is getting better with each update. I really liked the scenes with the limbless girls. And it always impresses me how creative you are, always with new creative situations being added. ^^

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Anyway to have a complete save of 0.6B? Also, can saves from previous versions be compatiable with the new?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
0.6B Patch 4 Changelog:
-Fix typo and proofread on the first conversation with Elena and the skill description

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The latest 0.6D have been upload, see the changelog to see what new

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Played it already. Nice content, as usual. Shame it ended so quickly. :p

Looking forward to the next updates.

BTW, that Flesh Hulk is the stuff of nightmares. I love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: H.ERO

GoldKnightFaye

Dec 3, 2017
There's a few bugs that I've noticed while playing through the latest version.
1. Touching the statue in the same room as the Mainframe boss while in the space adjacent to the TV softlocks the game (I'm pretty sure because your char is supposed to back up during the scene).
2. Losing the fight to the Mainframe doesn't take you to the main menu after the game over scene, leaving you softlocked until you quit.

Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
There's a few bugs that I've noticed while playing through the latest version.
1. Touching the statue in the same room as the Mainframe boss while in the space adjacent to the TV softlocks the game (I'm pretty sure because your char is supposed to back up during the scene).
2. Losing the fight to the Mainframe doesn't take you to the main menu after the game over scene, leaving you softlocked until you quit.
Thank for reporting I have fix it, it be on next version

Reactions: GoldKnightFaye
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes