Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
For some reason the Magic Aqua item kills you. Gives you mana but seems to also take away all your health.

dontevenknow

Jun 19, 2018
For some reason the Magic Aqua item kills you. Gives you mana but seems to also take away all your health.
You do live if you've got enough hp, but yeah that doesn't seem intended or good .Probably better to stick to milk for mp regen.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Yeah i not a native English, my native is Indonesia i will try to improve the English text a little better in next update and more
I would strongly recommend a free writing aid called "grammarly" which will allow you to write your sentences and then offer corrections. I am not certain how well it will correct your spelling/grammar based on the difficulty I had reading the game overview but it may make enough difference that you will only need minor editing afterwards. If you search grammarly in a separate google search it shows up as an ad with 3 links then as a search result with 7 links, open the first search result link "Grammarly: Free Online Writing Assistant" and find the download it.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I would strongly recommend a free writing aid called "grammarly" which will allow you to write your sentences and then offer corrections. I am not certain how well it will correct your spelling/grammar based on the difficulty I had reading the game overview but it may make enough difference that you will only need minor editing afterwards. If you search grammarly in a separate google search it shows up as an ad with 3 links then as a search result with 7 links, open the first search result link "Grammarly: Free Online Writing Assistant" and find the download it.
I'd think hard about using Grammarly, when you install it it asks for access to more areas than just your word processing software. When I looked at it to use for my own writing it asked for access to things like my banking app and other places that contain private and sensitive information. Because of that I canceled the installation and deleted it.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
here another patch fix 3

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
New version is out... It seem someone already update it thread post to newest updates -_-

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
What's the "Swan" in the games name for is there a reason is the swan purpose to represent the main character in the name? or could it be"The"-Instead of swan just wondering what."Swan"represents out of curiosity!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
What's the "Swan" in the games name for is there a reason is the swan purpose to represent the main character in the name? or could it be"The"-Instead of swan just wondering what."Swan"represents out of curiosity!
A 'Swan Song' is a finale or ending. I believe the title is alluding to the end of the White Angels, even if Lolita somehow manages to defeat the evil organization.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Good game, not too grindy or huge map area to get lost in. Illustrations not so great, still better than text only or 2D I guess.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It have Discord now, report a bug/errors in there is easier

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Good game, not too grindy or huge map area to get lost in. Illustrations not so great, still better than text only or 2D I guess.
Glad your like it, I will try my best to create a fun and enjoyable game and lewd

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019

Reactions: H.ERO
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes