yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIncorrigibleSway-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: WakamoSato

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dirty Secret Studio.....

Got to wait for the legendary day it finally learns to code something playable.
And then proceeds to correct their backlog. :KEK:

Every female looks to be about 10 to 12 years old in this game. The concept is interesting, but pedophilia is disgusting and I don't care if the game says they 18 or not. To even be attracted to girls that look that young is disgusting.

Oh yeah, revoltingly underage for certain.... :unsure:

Last edited:

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Getting a number of image not found errors in 'rooftop encounters', had to use imwellhung's main file fix to get past the first wife nickname error, but I'm getting another one when Sidekick asks you to go to the park for a chat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does the dev come here?

Oct 30, 2017
Every female looks to be about 10 to 12 years old in this game. The concept is interesting, but pedophilia is disgusting and I don't care if the game says they 18 or not. To even be attracted to girls that look that young is disgusting.
FYI: There are women who are very young looking in Real Life who are short and are mistaken to be underage when they are not. According to your testimony the very idea these women should be allowed to date men should be illegal at the most or ostracized at the least. Your 'testimony' only shows your bigotness and lack of knowledge in the real world. There are also men who like these types of women, but do not have any desire for a child.

Najelith

Aug 20, 2020
There's a typo in trainer.rpy line 1060 it should be
Python:
$ renpy.show(girl_current.prefix + "_trainer_0_anal_creampie",tag=girl_current.prefix)
this was an issue in the last version too( the _0_ was left out ), someone else mentioned other images not working, I couldn't find the image for quiver_trainer_mast to provide , also alarm 2_14 for quiver also missing not sure which image went with that.
I mean the game has interesting concepts but to get new positions or 'activities to unlock' you got fiddle with the girl the right way as if some kind of lewd combination lock. I just wanted to point out some of the bugs at least one you can fix. I like the story keep it up.

Reactions: Kijeryn

Najelith

Aug 20, 2020
I fixed a few things:
-the creampie anal
-changed the mast image to some scene cuz i couldn't find the right one for it
-there was an asshole fingering code but not hooked up to anything I put it in the bend over state
-the fingering animations in .mp4 were in the wrong format i did a quick webm conversion so they show up (quiver only)

( i haven't gotten to the part with the other girls so can't fix them yet if there's anything wrong with it)

Reactions: VTRinNights

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
ODX
Oh do I SO feel the same.
There are FAR more users here that do NOT like these 2 provided content, yet stay quiet and just roll with it.
Then you get some that simply ignore the games altogether while finding ways to avoid it.
I came on here with the same complaint a few years ago, (and I am against incest) then came to the realization that I could sort through the listings while looking at the content tabs on the top of the screen.
Often there was no indication that they were REALLY young looking 18 year old (I saw one that kept yelling that she was 33 ffs)
SO when you don't find a LOLI tab or something related, head down to the in-game pictures which should give you a good idea of what the story will contain.
That works for me when dealing with pedo content that's trying to hide it's pedo content, though the incest part I mentioned isn't QUITE so easy (it's still manageable when you learn a process that works for you).
Patreon doesn't allow that sort of thing here so the creators simply use Landlady to a repetitive degree that's mind-boggling!
With THAT scenario, you get to RENAME those characters and roles, just type in THEIR names for the titles, this solves it pretty well, aside from the times they mention, WHAT but she is my NANCY/ SHEILA/ RACHEL, etc/
Oh and don't bother complaining about things like this, since there are WAY too many trolls that literally LOOK for anyone complaining..about literally anything.
So let the laughing and facepalm emojis roll right off, and continue testing out the content available.

OH and most importantly, when you DO find projects on here you really enjoy, show some love to the creators by either following them on Patreon and donating a dollar a month, or "buy them a coffee" a one-time donation to show you care about the direction they are taking the story in...oh and above all. have FUN on here.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote