VN - Ren'Py - Completed - SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MeiLing

I have first met Mortze with Elsaverse stories, then with Pandora. When Tlaero came back, we had another glimpse of his talent. This game shows us how talented Mortze is. He is not only a great artist but also a great storyteller.
    Come and dive in the Star War universe... not with fake Holywood heroes, but with flesh and blood heroes. Thank you Mortze.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gregk

I'm in awe after playing the first episode.
    Not only does the author make an excellent tribute to one of the sagas that I am a fan of, but also manages to create an addicting story in the meantime.
    We have some common place items, like the poor homeless hero, but I think the story captures our attention and its graphics are pretty well done.
    I don't think it's easy to make sexy alien female characters... I've seen a few in other games and they kind of turn me down. However the alien girl here is a breathtaking sight, once you play her full path.
    Not to mention the blonde Jedi and the brunette capitan!
    Other characters and the spaceship and different planets landscapes are equally well done, and together with the very good story make a really good product that let us immerse in a different but also sexy universe.
    If I had to point something that bothers me of the gameplay, though, is the fact that you have to play the game several times to get all the content. I guess that this always happens, however it isn't usually so noticeable in the first releases. I don't know how many paths will be if in future chapters this keeps happening at this rate.
    Anyways, all in all, an excellent game so far.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is an authentic adult game in Star Wars universe. Graphical appearence and characters are absolutely top class work. You can tell in no time that writers know a lot about Star Wars and they can fit this story to the right place and also add new things to it but also works. Characters are not only beauties but have their viewpoints about galaxy. Choices are simple mostly you decide to spend time with different characters. It is enormous content for an episode 1 release so do not worry you can reach lewd scenes yet. Lewd scene animations are not smooth and not top class but fine. Personally I don't have problem with pubic hair but as I saw a few example before it might be a problem for popularity of this game. Theres a bug ( Windows version ) which is force the game to quit sometimes it happened with me two different part of the story during my playthrough. I hope it can be easily bugfixed in the future. In total this game looks like very promising.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Rumor69

Just WOW! Love this game. The characters look amazing. The story is something we're familiar with and love. You get a real sense of identity of each of the characters. Really looking forward to more episodes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

akenedy

A very solid, strong start right out of the gate. Great visuals, a good introduction to a diverse and interesting cast of characters with well-written dialogue and a nice story with a good variety of branches regarding character's progression. The setting is very StarWars like with a more serious approach to the material than most adult games set in it, and even if not a big fan of it like myself, the game can be played as a solid sci-fi adult vn. Overall have a very positive impression after playing it, and wish the dev luck with further development of the game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Hybris

Solid story so far, and I love the clean UI. The visuals are top notch but I will say that the Twi'lek girls skin looks off kind of like what the skin in one of those "Homer Simpson in real life" images. It makes her in some scenes look sickly in my opinion.

I wish I could say more but I can't say I found any other flaws to comment on. This is simply quality work.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 444674

So. This was incredible. I've been a fan of Mortze and Tlaero since the beginning of the Elsa verse, and I have enjoyed. Every. Single. Game they've made together thus far. With Tlaero retired (Back for Keeley's continuation which I'm so excited for) I have been awaiting this and Science of Lust with bated breath.

If there was ever a game that should put Mortze on the map, The Warrior's Heart is that game. As always, Mortze has continued to elevate his art and each scene is incredibly breathtaking to look at. I always have to sit back and take a minute to admire Mortze's art skill. And I love the story more than in Pandora.

There isn't a single member of the crew that I don't already love. Drea is my favorite so far. I kept expecting this to be done after about 2 hours of gameplay, and I kept saying to myself "Please don't be done.", but you know that feeling in your gut when something is approaching the end when you've been enjoying the ride so much? That's how disappointed I was by reaching the end. I need moar...

The sex scenes have always been incredibly passionate when Mortze is behind the computer screen working his artistic magic and they all feel different. My only complaint and it's not even a complaint really, would be with the amount of potential buildup with Drea, her scene is too short, in comparison to the fantastic Jiljoo scenes, but that's only because I've already developed a very unhealthy attachment to Drea's character :ROFLMAO:

Now, this is coming from someone who isn't even well versed in the SW lore. (Whaaaat?) I've seen the sequel trilogy (WHAAAAT?) And Rogue One and I obviously know the parts where you could ask even the most clueless person and he'd say "That's SW". TFA and Rogue One were my favorites. I don't see where true fans would have an issue with this game. At worst it's a very enjoyable couple hours of play. At worst. I've already described this game at it's best. I also think I've discovered a new fetish, as far as games go at least, cause it's a game thing I've noticed in the past few Mortze titles. Perky assholes. I don't know, something about Drea and Jiljoo's perky assholes just makes my erection all the more painful. :unsure:

This is a polished, charming, passionately made project with unique looking characters full of life and personality and I have yet to find a bug. An easy 5/5 for me. I need moar...
  8. 5.00 star(s)

tonny

The art looks amazing, the girls look yummy and it has animations :) and they are pretty well made too. I think it deserves 5 stars.
    Cause all the things put together, with interesting story, action, hot scenes and a bit of fun and the nice ladies... This is a really, really nice game and one of my new favorites :)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

One of the easiest 5 star reviews I have ever given. Everything about this game convey's hard work. The renders, the story, and the writing are all fantastic.

The renders in particular are done extremely well; the girls look pretty realistic and incredibly hot. The story is exciting and there is just so much potential for what happens next. And the writing is done very maturely and the game offers multiple choices to cater your playthrough to be exactly what you want. I'm not sure I have seen a better done first release than this. Looking forward to hopefully seeing an episode 2 in the future.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ZakAttak

This is everything Star Wars should be... with SEX! After playing the first episode I see that the developer has more love for Star Wars than any of the tools working for Lucasfilm and Disney. I'm already excited to see what happens next! Great art on the characters and the YT class light freighter. Please keep up the good work, Mortze!