BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.5
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 3 Patrons - June 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - July 7th
Tier 1 Patron/Public - July 14th​

Reactions: skidcrow and DA22

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey, great to hear that you love the game :)

About Miss Tyler:
I recommend that you wait for update 0.7.4, which will change her leveling process.

As for now it's mandatory to:

Everything mentioned in the spoiler is not necessary anymore in the upcoming update due to reworks/improvements.
You'll be able to level her right from the get go without the need to level M&S - the built-in Helper will guide you through.

In case you decide to wait, these are the Official Release Dates for update 0.7.4:
Tier 3 Patrons - May 31st
Tier 2 Patrons - June 7th
Tier 1 Patrons/Public - June 14th
It may be very weird, but I don't play any open or peep events. I prefer the option of knocking on the doors. I guess I'll wait for 0.7.4 to advance the relationship with Miss Tyler.

From Rosa and Donna I have avoided all the events where the MC eavesdrops on them. I hope they aren't necessary to advance the relationship with them (if not I will simply leave it at 0).

I don't have any of the Spy-cams either, and I hope they don't force me to buy any.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It may be very weird, but I don't play any open or peep events. I prefer the option of knocking on the doors. I guess I'll wait for 0.7.4 to advance the relationship with Miss Tyler.

From Rosa and Donna I have avoided all the events where the MC eavesdrops on them. I hope they aren't necessary to advance the relationship with them (if not I will simply leave it at 0).

I don't have any of the Spy-cams either, and I hope they don't force me to buy any.
On the whole I think the eavesdrop events are well within the bounds of acceptable curiosity by Mc considering the situation and even fall under some prudent finding out in what mess you landed yourself possibly, the spycams and peeping, well they are not really indeed. :)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
On the whole I think the eavesdrop events are well within the bounds of acceptable curiosity by Mc considering the situation and even fall under some prudent finding out in what mess you landed yourself possibly, the spycams and peeping, well they are not really indeed. :)
They are scenes that I don't want to do. I don't like eavesdropping on people's conversations in their own home, and even less if they are supposed to trust you.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
They are scenes that I don't want to do. I don't like eavesdropping on people's conversations in their own home, and even less if they are supposed to trust you.
True and that speaks well of you, but though they are in a way a breach of trust on the other hand MC's curiosity in this case is also prudent and cautious. Well if he goes over the line or not, that is always up to your personal feelings about that. He has two girls at home as well though he has to keep safe and who would hate if anything happens to him. So yeah it is slightly more grey as the peeping scenes.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

Warning:
Level 7 spoilers ahead - don't click anything if you're unsure. :)

Hm... The thing is, they're going to talk about such events in level 7.
At least M&S&MC do for now.

The cams are not mandatory as far as I know, and you can just leave them out.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Warning:
Level 7 spoilers ahead - don't click anything if you're unsure. :)

Hm... The thing is, they're going to talk about such events in level 7.
At least M&S&MC do for now.

The cams are not mandatory as far as I know, and you can just leave them out.
Well, I'm not seeing any, and unless they force me I will continue without doing it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloodyFace

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's entirely possible to play the game and not even have the cams. I personally haven't used them, but I have purchased them.

The peeping events are different. Now, technically, you don't have to do all the hourly events to progress but the peeping and open events do show the story. Later on the girls usually notice what MC is doing and invite him in. For the open events, they're happy to see him too. I don't think you get a full view of the story while skipping them.

Most games those types of events are creeping, in this game it's just another lovey-dovey thing MC and M/S do. As weird as that sounds. Everyone likes it.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.7.5
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.7.5
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 3 Patrons - June 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - July 7th
Tier 1 Patron/Public - July 14th​

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my compressed version of Sweet Affection v0.7.4 Public Win/Linux HQ
Normal Size: 11.33GB