• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Congratulations, you've turned a decent game into the most boring blue-ball title I'm able to renember.
good cows don't moo, they just give milk.

Besides. Mention the fact that this "game" is years old and ten times as big as it should be with zero fucking and they reply with nonsense about "eleventy million renders" and "thousands of H scenes" (just with no H in them) that just makes your point and not theirs. It ain't about content with these guys, it's about filler, fluff and those sweet, sweet checks.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019

Besides. Mention the fact that this "game" is years old and ten times as big as it should be with zero fucking and they reply with nonsense about "eleventy million renders" and "thousands of H scenes" (just with no H in them) that just makes your point and not theirs. It ain't about content with these guys, it's about filler, fluff and those sweet, sweet checks.
I don't even know how to respond to this, I honestly don't.
Do I facepalm, do I ask if you are alright? Or do I buy you a pair of glasses?
I'm sorry if that sounds rude, but... to be fair, you are being a little bit rude yourself as well.

There are well over a hundred H scenes currently in this game (Handjobs, Blowjobs, Boobjobs, Grinding, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few)
And that's not even counting the voyeur scenes that are as well in the game.

Each update for the past 12 months/updates has contained MULTIPLE H scenes.
But, something tells me that you didn't play the game that far. ;)

And please, for the love of everything that's good and right in this world... stop calling us milkers.
We have produced 23 updates in the past 24 months (only missing one because I was sick with Covid)
We tell people exactly what we are working on and what we are doing and planning, we ask them what direction they
think we should take, and listen to them and adjust to them.

"People" like you are why more and more developers try to stay away from this website instead of actively contributing and helping, and trying to be a part of it. (And why I'm going to take a long break from this website again)

Perfectly fine if Sweet Affection is not to your liking or not your taste, we know that our project isn't for everyone.
Not everyone likes to enjoy an entire journey and story, and just want a quick sex game.
Nothing wrong with that, to each their own.
But, please... people, and people like you... should stop calling out nonsense. (but then again, that's the internet, I guess.)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
This error happens on Sunday at 20:00, mother in the living room and sister in the bathtub... regardless of which one I try to interact with. I just downloaded the 0.7.6 to 0.7.7 update. Any idea? Thank you in advance.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019

I just want to add something real quick.

There is a Roadmap with clear indications and goals for each stage of the game.

You can find the overview if you're interested.
(No subscription required to check it out)

To the community involvement part, JD talked about:

The last example of involving the community took place just a couple of weeks ago in the form of a poll.
And shortly after that Boom and JD openly asked in Discord what direction future updates should go.
Even the opinion of non-subs is important as you can see. It was not behind a so called "paywall".

Witch counteracts the milking part as well as monthly updates.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
This error happens on Sunday at 20:00, mother in the living room and sister in the bathtub... regardless of which one I try to interact with. I just downloaded the 0.7.6 to 0.7.7 update. Any idea? Thank you in advance.
I checked it out real quick... I have no issues playing those events.

Maybe something went wrong during the patching process?!
Could you please take a look at this ?
You probably need to apply the patch again, maybe even redownload it — in case something got corrupted.

Reactions: Ruodger

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
General Statement... If you think this game sucks why are you following it? Go to another thread and whine. In case you didn't notice (obviously not) this is a Story Driven VN. Many Devs don't know how to write, so there's little dialog just a lot of sex scenes in their Games/VN (which is fine if that's what you're looking for). Writing great dialog takes a LOT of work. I think SA is great.

I'm SO grateful for the Update Only option. My hard drives are full of Adult games, so I have to move and delete a lot of files to make room for the Extra Large Games/VNs. The Twist for example was 3 rars and like 9GB (X2) not that it was worth the trouble I don't recommend it. I just got ExpressVPN which 'can' slow down some of your downloads (although I think Nopy is just overloaded). Workupload will give me a IP Forbidden error over VPN. MEGA is faster during peak times but has a 5GB 24hr limit.

SA is a romance VN... so you're romancing Sis and Mom (among others) not just trying to bang them. So there is ton of dialog to do that. Bottom Line if this isn't your thing... Move on!

Great Work Boomatica and JD.

PS: If you want to learn about writing for VN/Games go to Mr Dots Games writer Jeff Steel's Blog
He gives a Lot of information on the ins and outs of writing a good story (and how difficult it can be).

Last edited:

JJSpace

Oct 30, 2020
Some feedback for 0.7.7 update.

Eve path
There is no text for MC at 6PM, just link "scene Eve_Level1_Motel_1800_25".
There is no image at 9PM (sea scenery), "Image 'Eve_Level1_Motel_2100_64' not found" (HQ).

Would like to provide some print screens, but it is my first comment in the f95zone.

There is smth else I would like to point, take look at the hyphenation of the words in the diary. There are words hyphenated with one letter. Another interesting fact about diary. Take look at first 5 levels there is "Entry" comment at 6PM which discribes level up event before previous event, for example, at level 5 it discribes leveling up from level 3 to 4. I think these entries should continue or should be deleted. I think "Diary" should be hidden and MC should find it.

In general, it is very nice game, waiting every month for new updates. You are doing a decent work.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Some feedback for 0.7.7 update.

Eve path
There is no text for MC at 6PM, just link "scene Eve_Level1_Motel_1800_25".
There is no image at 9PM (sea scenery), "Image 'Eve_Level1_Motel_2100_64' not found" (HQ).

Would like to provide some print screens, but it is my first comment in the f95zone.

There is smth else I would like to point, take look at the hyphenation of the words in the diary. There are words hyphenated with one letter. Another interesting fact about diary. Take look at first 5 levels there is "Entry" comment at 6PM which discribes level up event before previous event, for example, at level 5 it discribes leveling up from level 3 to 4. I think these entries should continue or should be deleted. I think "Diary" should be hidden and MC should find it.

In general, it is very nice game, waiting every month for new updates. You are doing a decent work.
Thank you for those reports... The missing text and the missing scene are going to be fixed in the next update, 0.7.8.

As for the diary — I'll take a look at it and forward it to the team. :)

Oh... And a warm welcome to you! :)

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Mc sticks his thing in and 1 minute later they are done :WaitWhat: What is this a sex scene or mc just sticking his thing in and thinking oke i'm done :FacePalm:

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
By the gods that's a huge download
Yeah, even the low quality download is too large for me. I did like this game, but it eventually overcame my storage vs enjoyment ratio. I still check once in a while to see if somebody "really" compressed it like some of the other games. I have often seen 3-4 GB downloads compressed to less than 1 GB. For example: Most recent Price of Power revision compressed from 2.3 GB to 271 MB.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017

This game is updated on a pretty regular basis, I would not call this developer a milker. Now games like Light of my life or A Wife and Mother deserve the title of milker.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
3.20 star(s) 105 Votes