BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hi, so the last version I played was 0.7 and reading some old posts I guess the game went down the path of polyamorous relationship, where everyone fucks everyone now, is it possible to avoid lesbian scenes between M/S or are they forced by plot? I don't think anyone answered that, they just said that this started happening at lvl 8? (if it was answered, I couldn't find it with the option to search in the thread)

Thanks.
All side characters are disconnected from the main plot which involves MC&M&S (occasionally Suzie).
Side characters only interact with the MC and possible characters belonging to their individual stories.
Those are pretty much all little universes with no connection to the main universe or to one another.

I would not call the content between M&S real lesbian scenes.
Yes, they start to experiment, but only with the MC present, and he'll stay the main focus for both.
You can't really avoid those scenes since they just happen during normal events.
Some are marked, like dates, cosplays and lingerie, for example.
In those situations, you can just play the single date/cosplay/lingerie options and choose not to play the second one with all three together.
Only one of each is mandatory for the level up event.
Is there any save for the new update? I don't want to grind again.
Start a new game - when you're in free roam hit ESC - click on Cheats and set M&S to the level you want
You can also unlock diary pages, unlock the gallery, set money and affection.
In the cheats included are also all the side characters with the same unlock options.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:
Thhuister Rule #5

Last edited:

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I have a question why is the sizes of this game is so big? I played and i don't see enough content for the sizes, can someone explain please.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

krissov

May 19, 2021
So I have all diary events done and affection to max lvl 9, but the helper tells me to ask M out at 10pm saturday and lingere with sis.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
So I have all diary events done and affection to max lvl 9, but the helper tells me to ask M out at 10pm saturday and lingere with sis.
Dates, Cosplay events and Lingerie events are mandatory.
You need to finish those. Otherwise, the level up event won't unlock.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SweetAffection-0.10.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BloodyFace

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
spy cams not working anymore from the top of the screen button after applying the "patch only" for high Q (windows)
the cams do still work from your pc in your room

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
spy cams not working anymore from the top of the screen button after applying the "patch only" for high Q (windows)
the cams do still work from your pc in your room
Hmm, they should have been de-activated through the MC's PC as well.

Spy-Cams are deactivated and will be permanently removed in the 0.10.2 update.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes