• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
I'm an android user,by downloading the apk,would it be installed as a separate app or as an update?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's always the full game on Android not an update.

Well, the MC is not like that. :)
i play so many games with corruption and stuff and always see things that COULD be added such as this for an example
dont get me wrong though brother i love this game and been playing it for sometime now always grab the updates,etc
i guess i should just appreciate things and NOT ruin it by saying things as i done looking back not sure why i said anything LOL
just a spur of the moment thing...sorry anyways likely a good i delete that last comment and i will after this one LOL

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
i play so many games with corruption and stuff and always see things that COULD be added such as this for an example
dont get me wrong though brother i love this game and been playing it for sometime now always grab the updates,etc
i guess i should just appreciate things and NOT ruin it by saying things as i done looking back not sure why i said anything LOL
just a spur of the moment thing...sorry anyways likely a good i delete that last comment and i will after this one LOL
Huh?

Nah, it's all good.
I get what you were talking about, and it would end up like that in most games, though.
I'm well aware of the fact how something like that usually goes down. :D

And yes, maybe she deserves it, just a little bit, but well... You know the MC. ;)

Reactions: str8up

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
Lowering the Textbox opacity on android only makes the name boxes transparent while the big text box is still black

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Phew, thats big download...
Never seem to get the "Patches" working when i want to update, and even then I have missed a few so doubt I can do anything bout that now other than download the whole thing again...
Is there an example for the difference between HQ and LQ???
Like one of those Splitscreen things so that we can get an idea on what we are missing or wasting time for...

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Lowering the Textbox opacity on android only makes the name boxes transparent while the big text box is still black
Thank you for the information. :)
Phew, thats big download...
Never seem to get the "Patches" working when i want to update, and even then I have missed a few so doubt I can do anything bout that now other than download the whole thing again...
Is there an example for the difference between HQ and LQ???
Like one of those Splitscreen things so that we can get an idea on what we are missing or wasting time for...
The image/animation/music quality is lower, which is noticeable.
Here's an example - HQ vs. LQ

Regarding the patches:
Boom posted all links necessary here - There are all patches from 0.7.0 up to 0.7.6

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Who is Hazel, and what's the trigger for her intro?
If it's something that will trigger no matter what the MC is doing then it's all good. I just want to be sure I don't miss it.

***Disregard! I found her!***

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
How did you trigger her? I am still stuck. :(
If/when you are stuck, you can click on the helper on top of the screen ;)

But, you should visit the Coffee Shop / Bar during the evening, and come back during the morning after that.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Same game,new title....no idea why he changed the name
No, that is incorrect.

Research Into Corruption has nothing to do with this game at all, none whatsoever.
(It was made by Boomatica years ago, yes... but he had to abandon the game because of patreon, and we haven't been involved in the project for many years now and it's been handed over to a fan that wanted to continue the development, but I don't think it's gotten an update in years now)

This game was named Research Into Affection in the past, but we changed that into Sweet Affection earlier this year because it fits the game more and to avoid confusion of the above.

Reactions: MerlinUSA and Azero

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
All grinding and no fuck makes Jack a dull boy

There is penetration in the game.
It just takes a bit to get there.

Sweet Affection is different compared to most of the games out there.
That doesn't mean one or the other does it right or wrong, it's just different.

SA is about love and affection... That does need time to build up. :)

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So started anew...
Personal feeling...
Kinda feel that the ability to go for all girls so quickly feels wrong.
Theres no real pacing. I swear the others are a little to easy to reach or raise levels too quickly. I haven't even gotten all the Stage1 Diary Entries on the AtHome Girls and the others are almost ready to already drop their panties. Least thats the feel.

I feel that certain characters need a little more time before they become open. Like the Neighbours. Maybe they can come in after moving in after a month or something of gameplay. Girls in the Office should take a bit more time before they want to invite folks home and stuff. For all the "I don't know how to flirt" the MC makes a lot of panties drop within their first interactions...

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Guys how to get to next level? I completed all the events with both girls on Level 1
When you've completed all mandatory events (Lingerie, Cosplay, Date Night) — all you have to do is to attend dinner at 6 p.m. and start the “Movie Night.”

If the option does not appear, then there's something missing.
Check the Helper/Hint System for more information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 105 Votes