• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
something unrelated (or not), in the first post: PUBIC version?!!! [Ptiu Ptiu]:eek:

PS: please take no offense, I know its an innocent typo mistake kkk but I had to say something :unsure:.

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Mostly74
I did a quick search 'cause I have no Mac. <.<
It looks like there are either 3rd Party tools like The Finder to merge folders, Ditto commands or something about holding down an Option key.

Here's a How To:

I hope it'll help you with future updates. :)

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

Reactions: BloodyFace

LittleBigDaddy

Jul 10, 2017
This is still one of my favorites but slowly sliding down the scale as I grow tired of the 'lovey-love love to see My Love's love in their loving eyes with the love'. At least there's some fucking penetration in it now.

Reactions: Nostraclamus

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that's sad, taking care of the elderly.
I'd like to know in what way is that going to be improved?
I still don't know what disease she's got.
I really hate those sad paths.
The only thing I look forward to is what's in that room she's keeping a secret
It says in development. Does that mean, that's it for this update?
Man, I hate that too. At least let me call her something other than my Suzie like the others.
I hope she makes a miraculous recovery.
And her loved ones decide to take her home to look after her like it should have been from the beginning . This definitely needs a remake if she dies. Man, what a downer story.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Pls tell me in 12 gb they are finally some S-Scenes ....
I assume you're talking about penetration scenes — In that case: Yes, there are.
Man that's sad, taking care of the elderly.
I'd like to know in what way is that going to be improved?
I still don't know what disease she's got.
I really hate those sad paths.
The only thing I look forward to is what's in that room she's keeping a secret
It says in development. Does that mean, that's it for this update?
Man, I hate that too. At least let me call her something other than my Suzie like the others.
I hope she makes a miraculous recovery.
And her loved ones decide to take her home to look after her like it should have been from the beginning . This definitely needs a remake if she dies. Man, what a downer story.
You can set the relationship status in the Cheats when you cheated your way up the levels. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That action will replay the first time you've met her.
-
I can't say anything about her story, though.
That's all in J..D's head. :)

Edit: Oh... And, yes, there's only her first level in the game, for now .

Nostraclamus

May 12, 2020
This is still one of my favorites but slowly sliding down the scale as I grow tired of the 'lovey-love love to see My Love's love in their loving eyes with the love'. At least there's some fucking penetration in it now.
Yeah. I like the assets and pacing of progression, so once in a while when I see this game updated I think "hmm I never played through it the last time, I should try it again," then I do and I get partway through and have to stop because I can't stand the dialogue or the Mary Sue MC.

Thanks for reminding me, lol. No offense to the fans.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It has turned into a "meet n' fuck" game. Mum and sis are rabbits. Plenty of dialogue though before the deed happens.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I wonder when we'll get mother and sister together in a nice threesome. We seem to be crawling closer to it but the MC really makes hard work of his love life...

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
I Am retrying the game now that it has been changed to sweet Affection but it's been awhile since I played. How to I get the lvl change. I am at lvl 1 with 100 % (plus) have gone through the weekend event at the new spa (intro) and no change. I even went to the store like the helper said and bough the cosplay clothes but nothing happens. Also why the clothes no mention of cosplay tween MC and the girls so seems totally out of left field. I finally had to use the cheat to get to lvl 2 but I don't want to do that unless you say that is the way it has to be. I searched the game thread and only found two references that made sense-- one said use the cheat and the other said/implied it happened during dinner but MC has had several dinners after reaching 100% and no change.
The only thing I have not done is get a green check mark for every action i.e did not peek nor just walk in on Mom or Sis

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I Am retrying the game now that it has been changed to sweet Affection but it's been awhile since I played. How to I get the lvl change. I am at lvl 1 with 100 % (plus) have gone through the weekend event at the new spa (intro) and no change. I even went to the store like the helper said and bough the cosplay clothes but nothing happens. Also why the clothes no mention of cosplay tween MC and the girls so seems totally out of left field. I finally had to use the cheat to get to lvl 2 but I don't want to do that unless you say that is the way it has to be. I searched the game thread and only found two references that made sense-- one said use the cheat and the other said/implied it happened during dinner but MC has had several dinners after reaching 100% and no change.
The only thing I have not done is get a green check mark for every action i.e did not peek nor just walk in on Mom or Sis
There are mandatory events that need to be played:
Cosplay, Date Nights at the Weekend and Lingerie Events.

The Walkthrough should tell you what to do.

When the mandatory events are completed, and you're at 100% affection, the option to play the "movie night" will appear at dinner.
The movie night is the game's level-up event.

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
There are mandatory events that need to be played:
Cosplay, Date Nights at the Weekend and Lingerie Events.

The Walkthrough should tell you what to do.

When the mandatory events are completed, and you're at 100% affection, the option to play the "movie night" will appear at dinner.
The movie night is the game's level-up event.
Thank you BloodyFace for the quick response and the info. I bought the cosplay and saw the new tag on their doors, along with the date night tag and progressed from there to movie night and the lvl change. I was getting so frustrated that I almost deleted the game so I am glad you were able to help me.

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Thank you BloodyFace for the quick response and the info. I bought the cosplay and saw the new tag on their doors, along with the date night tag and progressed from there to movie night and the lvl change. I was getting so frustrated that I almost deleted the game so I am glad you were able to help me.
You're welcome.

When there is anything else, just give me a tag here or feel free to join BA-Game' . :)

3.20 star(s) 105 Votes