• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
okay.. really weird...did a complete play thru again... leveled up to 6 went mrs tyler at 3pm kept getting turned away.
finally went into cheats and did open previous gallery and finally the mrs tyler 3pm went to give back the usb stick..
not sure why it went this way.
There should be a 9am event with Miss Tyler at the school, maybe you missed it?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
okay.. really weird...did a complete play thru again... leveled up to 6 went mrs tyler at 3pm kept getting turned away.
finally went into cheats and did open previous gallery and finally the mrs tyler 3pm went to give back the usb stick..
not sure why it went this way.
Only thing I can think off is that you missed either the event with S, or an event with Miss Tyler in school.

Not sure what time (I think 11am), but one event from Miss Tyler is somewhat "hidden" behinde a student that's sitting in the canteen.
You have to play the student event first and then Miss Tyler's.

Maybe you missed that? Just a guess, tho' :)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 - v0.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress Update - Jan. 5th
Sources:
Progress Report on
#sneak-peeks​

Reactions: cougs

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
Only thing I can think off is that you missed either the event with S, or an event with Miss Tyler in school.

Not sure what time (I think 11am), but one event from Miss Tyler is somewhat "hidden" behinde a student that's sitting in the canteen.
You have to play the student event first and then Miss Tyler's.

Maybe you missed that? Just a guess, tho' :)

not sure what order i played them in... maybe that was the problem..

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
so far I've raised mother and daughter to level 7 corruption and the next thing to do should be a movie night, that is at present not available.
the neighbours have been declared not available until further update already several levels ago,..

furthermore I've maxed the one-eyed girl to 100% level 1, and the teacher to level 2 (did the photoshoot)... I've gone to a few spa events, but not all... was that a mistake?

also.. am I missing out on other content?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
so far I've raised mother and daughter to level 7 corruption and the next thing to do should be a movie night, that is at present not available.
the neighbours have been declared not available until further update already several levels ago,..

furthermore I've maxed the one-eyed girl to 100% level 1, and the teacher to level 2 (did the photoshoot)... I've gone to a few spa events, but not all... was that a mistake?

also.. am I missing out on other content?
Hey :)

Since there is no actual level 7 yet - there's also no movie night available.

Level 7 just repeats the entire level 6 content. (w/o level 6 movie night)

This month (January) will be the first update for level 7.
Please check out what's included in the first update for level 7 in update cycle 0.7.x here. (second spoiler)

There might be something interesting coming for you according to your post. ^^

Reactions: Cynicaladm

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Patreon Post of 26 December 2020.
Progress Report (0.7x Plans, Name Changes, Patches, Etc.)

helix Pussie

Feb 25, 2019
How do you level up other characters? I can't even begin to get affection points from the teacher although all the other characters are on affection 100. And I am just about to level up mum and sis to level 4

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
How do you level up other characters? I can't even begin to get affection points from the teacher although all the other characters are on affection 100. And I am just about to level up mum and sis to level 4
Hey there :)

You can level up the staff in the spa up to level 2 right from the beginning.

Miss Tyler (teacher) is bound to M&S progression.
You'll be able to level her up in M&S level 6, but it requires a certain S event in level 5.

The rest does not have any more levels yet.

But that is going to change in the next update with content for the neighbours ;)
If you wanna know what's coming this month you can check the roadmap above in JD's post.

Reactions: hentai charley

helix Pussie

Feb 25, 2019
Hey there :)

You can level up the staff in the spa up to level 2 right from the beginning.

Miss Tyler (teacher) is bound to M&S progression.
You'll be able to level her up in M&S level 6, but it requires a certain S event in level 5.

The rest does not have any more levels yet.

But that is going to change in the next update with content for the neighbours ;)
If you wanna know what's coming this month you can check the roadmap above in JD's post.
Thanks dude, really appreciate it

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for v0.7.0 :)
Progress Update for v0.7.0 :)
Reason for name change:
J..D's Post

Sources:
#sneak-peeks
#discussion​

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic
3.20 star(s) 108 Votes