J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I honestly want someone to print out all the dialogue here, and then paste it into word and compare its word count to actual full length novels.
I know for a fact that there are more words in Sweet Affection than in all the Lord of the Rings + Harry Potter books combined. :p
Millions of words.

A bit too much? Perhaps.
All I can say that I loved writing every single word and hopefully will keep doing that. :)
And I'm proud/happy that there are so many people that enjoy my hard work. :love:

One day though, I'm going to try and write a book^^

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I honestly want someone to print out all the dialogue here, and then paste it into word and compare its word count to actual full length novels.
What do you like about Sweet Affection?

If you don't care for the M&S content, have you tried any of the 'side' girls?

This AVN has a lot of introspection.

It also includes a naive/innocent MC who is concerned about hurting his loved ones/any side girls.

If the amount of introspection is too much for you - that is fine.

It just means that this is not the AVN for you.

I've been supporting it for years and it took a Long time for the relationships to mature to this point.

I am Very glad that this AVN survived and looks to get a completed tag sometime in the future, given the determination of this team to carry on (in spite of losing a key member of the team more than a year ago).

If it turns out that this is not an AVN you want to pursue, GL finding something else on F95 that better resonates with you!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I'm new to this one, only downloaded it for the first time a few weeks ago, and holy shit talk about a lot of content! I've been playing pretty much non-stop over that time, and I'm still only halfway through lvl 9 for S&S, plus a little bit left for grandma and Laura's entire last level. Compared to other dev's you seem to be working your ass off and I appreciate it.

I'm always a bit leery with sandbox games, but this one actually seems to do it right. Maybe due to the fact that each of the LI's are separate entities/story arcs, but it just makes it a better read in my eyes.

Definitely want to see more with the other characters outside of S&S, so I'm glad that you'll be returning some of your focus back to them. Really want to see how some of those stories unfold for those that have only a small amount of content right now. Keep up the excellent work!!

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
bad luck for ppl like me not go to play this bcs the size of this monster......8 gb is lot for a game like this when games using better quality renders and more content.....have less then half of the size

Jun 3, 2017
What do you like about Sweet Affection?

If you don't care for the M&S content, have you tried any of the 'side' girls?

This AVN has a lot of introspection.

It also includes a naive/innocent MC who is concerned about hurting his loved ones/any side girls.

If the amount of introspection is too much for you - that is fine.

It just means that this is not the AVN for you.

I've been supporting it for years and it took a Long time for the relationships to mature to this point.

I am Very glad that this AVN survived and looks to get a completed tag sometime in the future, given the determination of this team to carry on (in spite of losing a key member of the team more than a year ago).

If it turns out that this is not an AVN you want to pursue, GL finding something else on F95 that better resonates with you!

Cheers!! :coffee:
Uh...what?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
bad luck for ppl like me not go to play this bcs the size of this monster......8 gb is lot for a game like this when games using better quality renders and more content.....have less then half of the size
Other games with more content? Really? :rolleyes:
(How can you even make that statement when you haven't played it? :unsure:)

Using hs 1 still ok huh
The game is not finished yet, so of course I am still using HS1.
The art might not be up to date anymore, but changing artstyle would change the look of the characters.
Something I'm not willing to let happen.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Other games with more content? Really? :rolleyes:
(How can you even make that statement when you haven't played it? :unsure:)

The game is not finished yet, so of course I am still using HS1.
The art might not be up to date anymore, but changing artstyle would change the look of the characters.
Something I'm not willing to let happen.
Agree with you, stick to HS1 to the end of the game. If I remember correctly, HS2 didn't even exist back there. It's better than the alternative, constant reworking. With reworking we would be on v0.6.x - v0.7.x max. Keep doing good work guys.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Agree with you, stick to HS1 to the end of the game. If I remember correctly, HS2 didn't even exist back there. It's better than the alternative, constant reworking. With reworking we would be on v0.6.x - v0.7.x max. Keep doing good work guys.
I agree. :)

Reworking would never end anyway.
Because by the time you are halfway done updating it, the next new thing will be out there and you can do it all over again.
Do you have ntr
If you are talking about the Dutch Television broadcoasting channel? Yes, I do have that.

If you are taking about the tag/fetish?
Nope.
As BloodyFace already said.
Not now, not ever.

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes