BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
The splits Mega links unfortunately don't work. I can see some splits have the version 6 and some the latest 7. I had all 5 downloaded and get a checksum error on Part 5 when unraring.
They look fine to me.

Screenshot 2024-06-19 202815.png

If you think there is a problem, you are going to have to report the links to staff.
Unfortunately, those are not official links provided by us.

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I like this game quite a bit for whatever reason. The mom looks great, only wish the MC looked younger and the grandma looked more age appropriate. There is just something about that mom I think the creator nailed, which many other similar games fail to do. Maybe it's the journey that makes it good? I don't know but if I were to have started playing this back in 2018-2019 then I bet I would have disliked it. Seems to have taken many years to reach this point.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I really really like this game and having recently started over again after a long ass time of not playing it. I really wish the MC was less gullible and dumb. The MC is too nice, It's almost creepy the other way on the scale. Love the models, love the content, and the storylines. So props to JD for doing it his way and that's great. I'm not gonna tell him how to do it or write the characters. But this MC in the beginning is someone I would like to bonk a book over the head of. I havent played THAT far in anytime i've played this to be honest. I dont know if he actually smartens up a bit or not. But in the start of the game is he very much annoyingly too nice and dumb.

Reactions: hereForGamesss

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I really really like this game and having recently started over again after a long ass time of not playing it. I really wish the MC was less gullible and dumb. The MC is too nice, It's almost creepy the other way on the scale. Love the models, love the content, and the storylines. So props to JD for doing it his way and that's great. I'm not gonna tell him how to do it or write the characters. But this MC in the beginning is someone I would like to bonk a book over the head of. I havent played THAT far in anytime i've played this to be honest. I dont know if he actually smartens up a bit or not. But in the start of the game is he very much annoyingly too nice and dumb.
The MC is certainly not a guy who was taught in high crime area schools with hookers on the corners and drug dealers operating out of homes in the neighborhood.

He was raised without a father and lives a sheltered life with his M & S.

In this, he is the most innocent and unbiased MC I have ever played in an AVN.

I think it is a nice change of pace from the vast number of more worldly MC's, including some who are younger than the MC of SA.

He is the opposite of a grifter or gigolo, but he does focus on growing his relationships while being very concerned about going too far in terms of his curiosity and desire to share affection.

For those interested in this kind of MC - this is a great AVN.

Cheers!! :coffee:

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
I'm giving this a chance, have kind of just kept on pushing it back the list. Does this game have any choices or should I not bother with a Walkthrough mod?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I'm giving this a chance, have kind of just kept on pushing it back the list. Does this game have any choices or should I not bother with a Walkthrough mod?
Apart from choosing what event to play (you can play all, skip some events, skip side characters if you want), there are no story changing choiches.
Cheats and Walkthrough (how to trigger mandatory/special events) are implemented.

Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
Just started a new save as I haven't played since late last year, forgot on how much I enjoy this game, just wish eve had more content as her level 1 events got me hooked on her all over again

• Sad
Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Just started a new save as I haven't played since late last year, forgot on how much I enjoy this game, just wish eve had more content as her level 1 events got me hooked on her all over again
Unfortunately, she did not get a lot of votes during a Patreon poll. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Death2k9

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
That sucks , that maybe the case but surely sometime in the future she will get an update. As her story has souch potential.
I can't tell when JD will continue work on the characters that fell short in the poll. Sorry.
There are quite a few, I personally, want to move forward as well. xD

Reactions: rudy007

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
That sucks , that maybe the case but surely sometime in the future she will get an update. As her story has souch potential.
Once Sarah & Shannon reach their ending levels, there will be a change in plans.
I'll be spending a bit more time on the side characters. (Also those that haven't got that much development lately.)
You can read it in this post.

Who I'm going to start with, I'm not sure.
It's still a couple months away so I'm not going to promise something so far in advance.
But I'll release more information regarding that during Fall on Patreon and Subscribestar.

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
From the name alone, I already expected a slow burn with a bigger focus on relationship not so much on the sexual activity. I don't mind that, in fact that's what I've been playing and wanting to play recently. But the biggest problem is the actual dialogue. Nothing wrong with your actual writing, it's the duration each event/scene goes on for. Most of the games I've played with a bigger focus on story I've been able to play completely fine, reading 99% of the text and being engaged but playing Sweet Affection I find myself skipping like 90% of the content I want from the game... It feels sad since the author has actually put a lot of effort into the writing it seems but in this case I would say less is always more and to show not tell. Why write *Blush* when you can show it (confuses me since you do show AND tell). It's just too long winded. I enjoyed the small amount of dialogue I got though.

yset

Jul 15, 2020
I remember seeing sharing(M&S) as one of the future plans for the game in the past, are there any plans for it?

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes