BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
hello, anyone has a safe for the new content?
If you have played everything up to level 7 before, you can just start a new game.

When you're on the map, you can press ESC and go to cheats - There you can set your level up to level 7.
Unlock all items for previous levels, the gallery and the diary pages.

I've made a brief explanation what to do -> here.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
A rather disappointing update to be honest... and why were the activities all clustered together in the am? Makes no sense really_ oh well!

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Can somebody please explain why this game is almost 10gb? This is really unusual and somewhat annoying to deal with.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
A rather disappointing update to be honest... and why were the activities all clustered together in the am? Makes no sense really_ oh well!
Sorry, I don't quite get what you mean.
Can somebody please explain why this game is almost 10gb? This is really unusual and somewhat annoying to deal with.
Because of the amount of pictures and videos needed for all the events in the game.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Sorry, I don't quite get what you mean.
Srsly? The only activities I see for update 7 are three at 7AM and three at 8AM for both mom and sis. 12 events total for about 10-12 min of play time. Spreading them out over the day would make a lot more sense. If there are more, they are not showing up on hints.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Srsly? The only activities I see for update 7 are three at 7AM and three at 8AM for both mom and sis. Spreading them out over the day would make a lot more sense. If there are more, they are not showing up on hints.
There are 12 events total for M&S + 22 Neighbor events.

The next update will contain the following 2 hours for M&S + side character content.
If you want to see exactly what, please check .

I still don't get why that's an issue?
There will be way more events for level 7, but they need to be created first.

All previous levels had the shower and bathroom scenes at the exact same time of day.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reese286

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Srsly? The only activities I see for update 7 are three at 7AM and three at 8AM for both mom and sis. 12 events total for about 10-12 min of play time. Spreading them out over the day would make a lot more sense. If there are more, they are not showing up on hints.
10 - 12 minutes of playtime...

Something tells me that you didn't really read the dialogue and skipped through the events :geek:
Either that, or you are the fastest reader that I've ever seen.

Reactions: cougs and onic

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

Something tells me that you didn't really read the dialogue and skipped through the events :geek:
Boom, you and the team are doing a great job with SA/RIA and I'm looking forward to getting to the content from the last update. I chose not to go with a cheat and am replaying from the beginning so I can enjoy the journey versus rush through the content. You do a Great job updating your Patreons multiple times a month and you are one of the most consistent VN developers I've seen, putting out content almost every month (with COVID causing a miss for one month which means that we are lucky since this bug is nasty and can take several weeks to recover from). Keep up the great work and thanks for taking the time to talk to the F95 community as well.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020

People read the dialogue in these games? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
People read the dialogue in these games? :oops:
Look, I'm not an idiot and know that there are a lot of people that just hold down CTRL and skip to the "good stuff" :)
Nothing wrong with that, to each their own of course.
And there is plenty of naughty stuff to skip to in this game.

But, you are just missing 95% of the actual content and 100% of the story that way.

And yeah, if you skip through everything... updates might seem a little bit short..
But that's like saying a video game is to easy when you put it on very easy...

Normally speaking, if you read everything in an update, it will keep you busy for at least a good 3 hours each month.

Reactions: Hones and Ayal

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
honestly, partitionating the files into 3 different parts inside the same .zip/.rar file is just WAY more efficient than making 3 different compressions, not to mention it's safer too, since you're only downloading one thing, instead of 3

i've been trying for a good hour and a half to download the 3 files and extract the main one, but it always comes out corrupted
i've checked and i've got no packet loss, and a 200mb internet, not quite sure what i should do

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
honestly, partitionating the files into 3 different parts inside the same .zip/.rar file is just WAY more efficient than making 3 different compressions, not to mention it's safer too, since you're only downloading one thing, instead of 3

i've been trying for a good hour and a half to download the 3 files and extract the main one, but it always comes out corrupted
i've checked and i've got no packet loss, and a 200mb internet, not quite sure what i should do
In this post, there are links produced by us.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-7-boomatica-jd.15780/page-140#post-5117778

Safe, and just 1 download.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
How I progress with Donna and Rose? They stuck at level 1 and helper only gives hint about the mom and sister

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes