pip02

Dec 26, 2017
Hi. A question: when it will be launched version 0.9 and 0.10? The level 0.9 would be launched this year? Do you have any plan about it?
Greetings :)

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hi. A question: when it will be launched version 0.9 and 0.10? The level 0.9 would be launched this year? Do you have any plan about it?
Greetings :)
0.9.0 will definitely be released this year.
And 0.10 definitely next year. :)

I'm not able to give you an exact date because making hard promises on long term plans is a guarantee to disappoint people.
Someone gets sick, or something goes wrong that causes you having to skip an update, and suddenly you'll have to disappoint a lot of people and break your promise.

I rather not do that and stick to my promise that I made when I opened up the new Patreon Page.
To do as much work as possible every single month and to go as fast as I can.:)

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
For this we have to wait until the level up event or version 0.9x.
I just hope they decide not to practice with a dildo first like the old version, although from the diary page in level 7 it looks like there heading that way again.

Maybe I'm just old fastened but I feel it has more meaning for the first time to really be a first time, not just her first time with a dick. On that note I think it would also fit in line with the M's character to want the same.

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
Question. I'm currently at Relationship 2 with max Affection for Donna/Rose. I am pretty sure I've hit all the scenes, but nothing is progressing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there anymore content or is that it for now?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Question. I'm currently at Relationship 2 with max Affection for Donna/Rose. I am pretty sure I've hit all the scenes, but nothing is progressing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there anymore content or is that it for now?
check the galley if everything is unlocked you have all the scenes.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
check the galley if everything is unlocked you have all the scenes.
I often look at the galery for locked scenes. Espescially when the walkthrough at all persons stands on 'At development'
That is it, I dont trust and than I look at the galery-characters for locked contents.
:LOL:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I know I only have images for M/S, but nothing for other characters. Or are the unlocks dependent upon those convo's with other characters as well?
As well I know, some chars dont have pictures yet; at other chars the pictures are part of their story. The most sure pictures are mother and sister.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I know I only have images for M/S, but nothing for other characters. Or are the unlocks dependent upon those convo's with other characters as well?
I think your in the wrong gallery. Your looking at the phone gallery right?

load your save then right click. On the menu on the side you should see

Gallery
Cheats
save
load
... etc

that's the gallery I was talking about it has every event for all characters. Click the character then "Events" on the menu on the left. If all spaces are filed you've seen everything.

Ps G events make me fell a bit sad brings back memories.

Reactions: Moonywb and J..D

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
can you have anal sex with the mom, and if so what level do i need to be at for it to happen?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes