OtK

May 14, 2017
Is this 0.40 or 0.04?
Not sure if this is the 40th version, but if you are trying to ask if this is a long going game with a lot of updates and a lot of content, then the answer is yes.

Generally, you can tell the content level by first looking at the art style and then looking at the size of the file. If the artwork is hand drawn then the game is usually going to have a smaller file so anything over 300mb for a RenPy game with hand-drawn artwork usually has a lot of content. With animations and this style of content given it is animated if the file is over 1gb it usually has a lot of content, but if it is only static images and this style of artwork usually 500mb signifies a fleshed out game.

This game is 1.64gb so it shows you that this is fairly fleshed out.

Does what I just explain always work? No, the only way for you to figure that out is by checking out the games, but I've played enough games where I think I've refined my judgment well enough to determine the amount of content there is before playing.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Research Into Affection [v0.4.0] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.64GB

Download Win (150MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Research Into Affection [v0.4.0] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.64GB

Download Win (150MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hero.gif

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Not sure if this is the 40th version, but if you are trying to ask if this is a long going game with a lot of updates and a lot of content, then the answer is yes.

Generally, you can tell the content level by first looking at the art style and then looking at the size of the file. If the artwork is hand drawn then the game is usually going to have a smaller file so anything over 300mb for a RenPy game with hand-drawn artwork usually has a lot of content. With animations and this style of content given it is animated if the file is over 1gb it usually has a lot of content, but if it is only static images and this style of artwork usually 500mb signifies a fleshed out game.

This game is 1.64gb so it shows you that this is fairly fleshed out.

Does what I just explain always work? No, the only way for you to figure that out is by checking out the games, but I've played enough games where I think I've refined my judgment well enough to determine the amount of content there is before playing.
My question is, is this game finished to 40% or just 4%. Last time I downloaded a 0.9 game because I thought its nearly finished but then it changed from 0.9 > 0.10 instead of 1.0.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Twenty-two pages and not a single review? Anyone? Great? Good? Bad?
I can't speak for everyone, but I was a fan of the original. Until this approaches the sexual content that was in that, I just cba to try it. Why don't you play it and post your review?

Reactions: camberhorse

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
As much as I enjoy this game... You're really holding out on sexual activity arn't ya? :unsure:

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the panties, butts and boobs, but it's about time that Sis sees some dick and gets hands on with it :sneaky:

A good start might be to actually continue the hot springs scene with Sis so your towel comes off infront of her. You've left that open for a while now after hinting that she wants to have a look.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh, but Sis got her hand on the D (level 4 Event). ^^
Atm, there is just one thing that is lacking. M+S have their fun on their own but MC has no release at all.
But I like the story, it's fun to play. (y)

There any sex scene in new update?
No.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Corruption level 4 seemed to be rather tame. No real change to scenes, no journal update, no websearch update. Just the scene that accessed it and that's about it.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes