Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@Boomatica , i have a little question/ request for you :

Do you think you can add a "Gallery" option (Maybe in the main menu for example) to see what "Scene / pictures with the phones etc etc we have discovered and what we have miss during the game ??

because i replay the RiC / RiA and Pc again on Gamecore.com after i cleared my cookies and stuff (so i lost all my saved) and i realized i missed some stuff last time i played those games so i though , maybe , when you will have time , you could think about that ^^

PS: i ask the same things to @DrSmith for Ric ^^
Hi Mzzznr,

It's funny you mention this as it is something we're currently talking about + working on.
not sure when it'll be implemented but we hope it'll be soon.

@Boomatica

Will there be any partial update before 0.5? =)
Hi Bobberoni,

I've recently released a [Development Build] [0.4.3] to my [$10+ supporters].

The reason this and other [Development Builds] are only being released to my [$10+ supporters] is 2 fold.
1. The builds are unfinished and are not ready for public viewing.​
(Only a 3rd of the level 4 content has been implemented in [Build 0.4.3] which may result in bugs)​
2. The [Development Builds] are a type of "Bonus" for those pledging [$10+ higher].​
(This way they can take a sneak peek before the public builds)​

The issue with posting these [Development Builds] publicly is that when they get shared around they're done so without context.
If a player downloads one of these builds without knowing it's a development build or the reason behind the builds in the first
place then all they're greeted with is an update lacking content + bugs.

Our [$10+ Patreons] understand that these builds are unfinished, lacking content and may result in bugs later down the line.
They understand that these builds are more of a sneak peek than an actual release.

All of that being said though:
I've never gotten upset with anyone "besides my team" for sharing these builds publicly.
Those that are pledging [$10+] for these [Development Builds] are free to do with them as they please.

All I've ever asked from my [$10+ supporters] is 2 things :

1. That they wait at least a couple of days before sharing as this gives us time to fix any "Major Bugs".
2. Make sure that they clarify it's a "Development build with unfinished content" if they do share it.​

Reactions: Mzzznr and rgnar62

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@Boomatica

So how things going with RIA uptade?
Hi xAshard.

Development is still ongoing.
We're hoping to have the Public (0.5.0) build-out by the end of next month.

This build will have:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019

bobberoni

Mar 3, 2019
@Boomatica Out of all the games on this site that I´ve tried (approx around 40), RIA along with 1 more are by far the most welldone, ambitious and fun to play.
Your doing a good job!
I would become a patreon, but we have joint accounts and I dont wanna have the discussion with my wife even though she might let me. Haha
Keep up the good work, cant wait until we get more content and lore!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
What a mistake. It took me forever to convince myself to play this game because it look extremely simple compared to PC, the usual story about a guy trying to corrupt his family, but it seems I was wrong. The writing is stellar, the relationship between the characters is lovely, I really like how both girls had a base attraction towards MC.
The character models, aside from the usual MC, are beautiful and it isn't a pain to play for a "sandboxy" game as it doesn't have too much repetition.

So overall this have my Hollie seal of approval.

Should I try RiC? Or it's pretty much the same game?

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
What a mistake. It took me forever to convince myself to play this game because it look extremely simple compared to PC, the usual story about a guy trying to corrupt his family, but it seems I was wrong. The writing is stellar, the relationship between the characters is lovely, I really like how both girls had a base attraction towards MC.
The character models, aside from the usual MC, are beautiful and it isn't a pain to play for a "sandboxy" game as it doesn't have too much repetition.

So overall this have my Hollie seal of approval.

RiC was Originally created by the same Dev that created this game. But due to Patreon ( you can read more about it on the RiC thread ) The Original Dev was forced to abandon the game. A passionate fan decided to continue the game with Boomatica's (the original dev) blessing, And here we are now pretty much. I hope i gave a half way decent explaination.

Reactions: DrSmith

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
To be Honest , yes you should ;)
they are both the similar ( for now ) , but they are both good ^^
perso , i play PC ; RIC and RIA and i love them all :)
Thanks, I'll give it a try then. I had doubts because as you said it seems to be the same game but with incest and a younger looking sister.
I was afraid that it would feel a little bit redundant. I'll check it out then. (y)

Reactions: Mzzznr

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
You definitely should (if you like them).
I even would play RIA, if it was exact the same game (with new grafics) as RIC.
I played RIC several times from the beginning again and again ....

Surprisingly, there are lots of new ideas and themes /scenes in RIA, so this gives a lot of surprises and makes me looking forward for the next updates.

Reactions: Mytez
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes