vip82

Jan 29, 2022
Mom level 9 - "You need to progress sis's storyline further"
Sis level 9 - "I should ask her out - her bedroom on Sunday at 10AM"
I go to her on Sunday at 10AM, then at 5PM.
After dialogue i get sms why I didn't show up, reputation minus 25 and walkthrough shows her bedroom on Sunday at 10AM no matter what i do.
What should I do to progress the story?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Mom level 9 - "You need to progress sis's storyline further"
Sis level 9 - "I should ask her out - her bedroom on Sunday at 10AM"
I go to her on Sunday at 10AM, then at 5PM.
After dialogue i get sms why I didn't show up, reputation minus 25 and walkthrough shows her bedroom on Sunday at 10AM no matter what i do.
What should I do to progress the story?
I did some test runs, but am unable to reproduce the bug.
Could you please upload your save file?

What game version are you on?
(full download or updates)

If you use updates:
Did you perhaps forget to install an update in between?
(one single missing update will break the game)

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
J..D's back from the woods.
Sneak-Peek #2 - 0.10.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quick Message from J..D

There will be another sneak-peek.
Unfortunately, I'll be gone during the Holidays and won't be able to post it in here.
Feel free to join our to stay informed.

Thank you for your continuous support in 2023 and hopefully in the upcoming year 2024.
Happy Holidays to all of you.​

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
J..D's back from the woods.
Sneak-Peek #2 - 0.10.2
Quick Message from J..D

There will be another sneak-peek.
Unfortunately, I'll be gone during the Holidays and won't be able to post it in here.
Feel free to join our to stay informed.

Thank you for your continuous support in 2023 and hopefully in the upcoming year 2024.
Happy Holidays to all of you.​
Thanks for the sneak peek and updtes!

Happy Holidays!

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: J..D and BloodyFace

vip82

Jan 29, 2022
I did some test runs, but am unable to reproduce the bug.
Could you please upload your save file?

What game version are you on?
(full download or updates)

If you use updates:
Did you perhaps forget to install an update in between?
(one single missing update will break the game)
before 10PM

before 5PM

v0.10.1 - after updates since 0.9.3, probably didn't forget any but I have downloaded full too to be sure
I don't know what to do to get past this event
Thanks

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
before 10PM

before 5PM

v0.10.1 - after updates since 0.9.3, probably didn't forget any but I have downloaded full too to be sure
Thanks
You are not using URM are you?

Could also be an issue perhaps if you updated after starting the date as solo, and duo date appear to be backwards.

Your save you are on the duo date, but get the message as if you are on the solo date. I ran through it myself and she will not message you if you are on the due date.

96-1 After skipping to the next week using your save going on the date with just S at 5 PM
96-2 After skipping to the next week using your save going on the date with both at 5 PM
96-3 The date pick prompt that worked for me after skipping to the next week using your save.

right click save as to save the file

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
before 10PM

before 5PM

Thanks
Sorry... I had to download everything to my Laptop since I'm not home.

joblo9394 was a bit quicker, though. ^^

Something went wrong in your playthrough.
You're for some weird reason stuck in a date already.

Just load your 7AM save, go to S at 10AM and click on "Date Together", pick her up at 5PM
After the date skip to next Sunday, go to S at 10AM and choose the "Duo Date", pick her up at 5PM
(has to be this order to fix the save)

The level up event will unlock after that.

In case you're using a 3rd party script for cheating or such, I highly recommend getting rid of it.
There's a cheat menu in the game, which should cover everything one might need. :)

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
okey i got the same but as vip82 got that made me get -25 for S and M after duo date

in the save i had done the S "date together" first then M the next week and when i did solo the bug came when i did the solo for both M and S regardless of order

using what BloodyFace and joblo9394 i got it fixed by removing urm (i just added it on the start as its a nice tool for some over grindy game, BUT yeah you really don't need it for this game but i just had it in as i use to having it)

loaded the save that had "date together" completed on M and S but redid the "dates together" starting with M then S
then solo dates with M then S and no bugs and we now having dinner talking about the "event" that is coming

so yeah dont know if its was urm or the fact i did "date together" with S first then M that cause the bug but all fixed now (i think)

Reactions: joblo9394

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
okey i got the same but as vip82 got that made me get -25 for S and M after duo date

in the save i had done the S "date together" first then M the next week and when i did solo the bug came when i did the solo for both M and S regardless of order

using what BloodyFace and joblo9394 i got it fixed by removing urm (i just added it on the start as its a nice tool for some over grindy game, BUT yeah you really don't need it for this game but i just had it in as i use to having it)

loaded the save that had "date together" completed on M and S but redid the "dates together" starting with M then S
then solo dates with M then S and no bugs and we now having dinner talking about the "event" that is coming

so yeah dont know if its was urm or the fact i did "date together" with S first then M that cause the bug but all fixed now (i think)
yeah URM is not compatible with this game. I actually first heard about URM in this very thread XD

I did then tried the HQ which was fine. But after restarting the game in HQ it happened again. Fiddled around with what I did and found it to be (at least for me) I added the Universal Mod and it was to blame. Both versions work fine without it and both stop at same point with it installed.

Reactions: rudy007

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.10.3

Roadmap for update 0.10.3

Progress Report: Week 52 (Dec 31) on /

Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.10.3 (In development):

Tier 3 / - January 31 (official)
Tier 2 - February 7
Tier 1 / Public - February 14

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes