J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
So initially I was really enjoying this game. I had very much enjoyed RIC and while this isn't a direct comparison it's pretty similar. I enjoyed the slow build and the girls getting more and more comfortable with the MC. That enjoyment is still there.

That being said, I'm not enjoying the dialogue much. I feel as if it's gotten overly verbose, reiterating the same points over and over again, to the point where I'm fast-clicking through it just to get to the next image. There are so many times I'm thinking while playing the game "just get on with it" and I definitely feel it's reducing my enjoyment.

I think the game is still good, but it's becoming frustrating to play because of all of the meaningless dialogue, at least in my opinion. I know you guys are working hard to make the best game you can, but I think this is something you should look into.

Maybe it's only me that feels this way. That could be the case. However, this is something that I think is hurting what should be a really good experience.
Thank you for your opinion ;)

But most people that play this game, and are fan of the game actually really like the slow build up and the "meaningless" dialogue.
If you want something like: "Hey, how are you doing?" --> "I am doing good!" --, "Let's fuck here right now!!!"

I'm sorry, but then this is the wrong game for you.

This isn't about a guy that wants to fuck everything that lives, and every woman opens up her legs by the sight of his penis.
This is a game about a guy that gets into relationships with individuals and you see how those certain individuals overcome their personal struggles.
And struggles don't go away in one conversation or thought... No....

That's why certain dialogues, certain topics are mentioned more than once.

We really appreciate your thoughts and concerns about it, but we are really glad that the majority of people like the game as it is now :)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi all, this one will be a short reply.

First, thank you to everyone that has commented and reported bugs/suggestions.
I've only briefly skimmed through all the comments but a bug list has now been made.
We've held off on posting the other android version due to this.

Progress has already been made on fixing bugs etc, we should have a fresh "fixed" build by end of day tomorrow.

I apologize in advance, it won't be a simple bug fix patch, just a straight full download again.
That being said, we're going start exporting the builds with the .rpa files already extracted so that in the future we can start releasing patches for both updates / bug fixes more easlily.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Thank you for your opinion ;)

But most people that play this game, and are fan of the game actually really like the slow build up and the "meaningless" dialogue.
If you want something like: "Hey, how are you doing?" --> "I am doing good!" --, "Let's fuck here right now!!!"
Let me be very clear about this: this is not what I am looking for, at least not from this game. I like the slow build up, I like the teasing, I like the delayed gratification.

My very specific concern is about repetitive dialogue, or more to the point, using 15 lines of dialogue when 5 would suffice to get the point across. I'm quite aware that some of these conversations do require a bit more effort and finesse in terms of making one another comfortable, but many of the conversations don't require that level of depth of communication.

Additionally, I think this over-communication weakens the impact of some of the more important moments, such as the conversation between Mom and Mc during the level 6 event. To me, that's a scene that should stand head and shoulders over most of the rest of that event, but instead it just blends in with the rest of it.

I'm not suggesting these conversations shouldn't take place or that the thoughts and ideas being expressed aren't important. What I am saying is that streamlining these conversations will improve the experience for the player as well as better communicating the ideas behind what's being said.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tlc002 and erg1986

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Thank you for the Patreon link. That explains a lot.

Anal sex? Not my cup of tea, but everyone tastes are different. Fondling and sucking on tits, however, I really like.

Grandmama ought to be interesting. Looking forward to that.

Reactions: Ozel

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
When the end content is done, will players be able to continue to play the game? No more advancing the story or anything like that, just continue to roam around doing the repeatable activities and such.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
When the end content is done, will players be able to continue to play the game? No more advancing the story or anything like that, just continue to roam around doing the repeatable activities and such.
Should be able to. Always have been able to, and it seems a lot of people are complaining about being able to for some reason. *shrug*

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
Hey just play went to game have a problem.
Sister level.1 (10am): Goodbye - not work.
Sister level.5 (8am): Knock - not work.
Sister level.5 (7pm): Help, Scare, Take Picture - not work.

Mom level.4 (7am): Open - not work.
Mom level.5 (12am): Dream - not work.

I did get Mega download but I went to play there not work few. :(

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes