• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I really like all the new girls added in the latest release, y'all have done great work.

Suggestion:
Could the text box be moved/resized so it's not blocking the view of what's going on? Many times the text box blocks the view of what's being discussed and when the box is clicked you jump to the next picture instead of getting to see what's happening. For example when the main character is looking at Donna's tits all I see is the text box or when he was hiding in the shower with his Sis at college and his cock was between her legs once again the text box blocked what was going on. It's a shame to have all the great work go into the models and not be able to see anything. Maybe if that isn't an option have it that after the comments are made and you click the box that the box disappears so that you can actually see what the comment(s) were about before moving on the the animation or next scene.
You can either type 'h' or depress the mouse wheel button to hide the text box. Pressing either again restores it. This is a feature built in to Ren'Py.

Reactions: Mihoyo_Nobble

GreyJim

Dec 16, 2018
There
I really like all the new girls added in the latest release, y'all have done great work.

Suggestion:
Could the text box be moved/resized so it's not blocking the view of what's going on? Many times the text box blocks the view of what's being discussed and when the box is clicked you jump to the next picture instead of getting to see what's happening. For example when the main character is looking at Donna's tits all I see is the text box or when he was hiding in the shower with his Sis at college and his cock was between her legs once again the text box blocked what was going on. It's a shame to have all the great work go into the models and not be able to see anything. Maybe if that isn't an option have it that after the comments are made and you click the box that the box disappears so that you can actually see what the comment(s) were about before moving on the the animation or next scene.
There's a workaround for this that I use now in pretty much every Renpy game I play - the transparent text box mod:

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-1.11925/#post-693619

It's a little patch file: y_outline.rpy
Copy it into the "Game" folder of any renpy game and you'll have just the text without the shaded text box. I've only found a couple of renpy games so far that it doesn't work well with. Most work fine.
Because lets be honest... we're not here to admire the visual quality of the text are we?!

Reactions: Mihoyo_Nobble

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
how to lvl up Miss Tyler?

btw, amazing game
You have to have the event with sis where she tells you about the usb drive with the pics of teacher on it, then visit the teacher at 9am. I missed this for a while too because there were things to do at home at that time so it didn't occur to me to look outside. THEN you'll be able to visit her after school and that'll level her up.

Reactions: upaibrazil

Armor22

Oct 4, 2018
i feel like the new girls have lower quality looks than main girls. I'm pretty sure i downloaded non compressed version (almost 2gb)

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
i feel like the new girls have lower quality looks than main girls. I'm pretty sure i downloaded non compressed version (almost 2gb)
lol everything, from the looks of the characters to the content of the ero scenes, are worse than the original version of this game. The only thing that can't get worse, though it hasn't gotten better, is the writing.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Suggest me good open world games that require grinding like as in the case of "take over". I used search function but unable to find them.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Suggest me good open world games that require grinding like as in the case of "take over". I used search function but unable to find them.
In no particular order: I haven't tried the final version of part 1 nor the latest of part 2 but Lab Rats is one (actually two). If you're not locked into this art style and like drawn art too, Summertime Saga is another that's been going for a while. Glassix is pure grind, but has some hot content but quite a lot of recycled writing and positions. You never leave the house, but Cohabitation is pretty grindy - and don't be scared off by it being RPG-maker. Like the previous version of this game, you don't actually do any running around - it's purely menu driven. And finally there's Corruption and The Twist.

Reactions: Paapi

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
In no particular order: I haven't tried the final version of part 1 nor the latest of part 2 but Lab Rats is one (actually two). If you're not locked into this art style and like drawn art too, Summertime Saga is another that's been going for a while. Glassix is pure grind, but has some hot content but quite a lot of recycled writing and positions. You never leave the house, but Cohabitation is pretty grindy - and don't be scared off by it being RPG-maker. Like the previous version of this game, you don't actually do any running around - it's purely menu driven. And finally there's Corruption and The Twist.
This thread is about RIA not VN "XYZ shot to the knee".
If they really want to find grindy VNs there's a better way to find them. There's a whole section allocated to recommendations and identifications ... its not even hard to find since its called Game Recommendations & Identification
Don't be rude and ask for other games in game threads and don't submit a whole list of other games.

• Haha
Reactions: dalzomo and Paapi

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
A good concept might make me take a look but good looking characters will always get me to test it out. The mother and the daughter both look great. If a producer one day limits you to milfs only or something like that you will do just fine. I hear artist are always in demand but get horrible pay. No idea about programmers.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
You have to have the event with sis where she tells you about the usb drive with the pics of teacher on it, then visit the teacher at 9am. I missed this for a while too because there were things to do at home at that time so it didn't occur to me to look outside. THEN you'll be able to visit her after school and that'll level her up.
When does she talk about the usb drive, ive been through all her school scenes and can't find any mention of a usb?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
When does she talk about the usb drive, ive been through all her school scenes and can't find any mention of a usb?
Oh god ... If i remember right you need to search S room and find it or pics on her laptop when S is not in room. In another level you'll confront S about the USB stick. Anyways, its a home event, not a school one. I can't remember the levels you need for S to get those scenes, sorry. Just make sure you search M and S rooms and click on everything (Beds, wardrobes, laptops, Mr. Bunny and so on) in any level of corruption. There's some funny stuff to find.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Oh god ... If i remember right you need to search S room and find it or pics on her laptop when S is not in room. In another level you'll confront S about the USB stick. Anyways, its a home event, not a school one. I can't remember the levels you need for S to get those scenes, sorry. Just make sure you search M and S rooms and click on everything (Beds, wardrobes, laptops, Mr. Bunny and so on) in any level of corruption. There's some funny stuff to find.
Thanks i needed to start a new game to see the usb scene, guess it was a newer update not included in the original versions :)

Reactions: BloodyFace

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I quit my sub due to Patreon continuing to increase it's censorship. If y'all end up getting on something else I'll hit you up again.

Reactions: erg1986

ttrreess

Feb 26, 2019
First let me just say thank you for such a wonderful game! :)
Secondly, I love all the new content! I really didn't want to have to start a new game just to see it, but once I unlocked the diary pages and started reading I decided to bite the bullet and being a fresh game - and I'm so glad that I did! The diary pages are awesome, but seeing the scenes that inspire them is a must.

But that brings me to a quality of life suggestion. The M&S game play is like watch a scene, read the new diary page; watch a scene, read the new diary page; etc. This was great for level 1. But as soon as I advanced them to level 2 it became watch a scene, open the diary, select M or S, *go to their current level*, read the new page; repeat... Not major, but by the time I was into level 3 I was wishing that when you open the diary and click on M or S it would just open to their current level. By level 4 I was digging around in the code to find a way to make it happen. ;) Once I found where it is hard coded to Level=1 I found I could change that single number to the current level and everything got just that much easier and less grindy, and the diary still functioned as intended. When they progressed to level 5 I just saved and closed the game, made the change, and started again and all was great. But here's my suggestion. Could you code it so that it just uses the variable that holds their current level so it always opens to what ever it is? I'm not sure what it is or I'd have tried that change myself. But it you could do it I just think it would make the game go a bit more smoothly and we could get to those new pages even faster! Yay!

Again, thank you for all your work on this very enjoyable game! Cheers!!

PS. Looking forward to the next version!

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes