overlordchris

Nov 6, 2018
If you read everything in the game, it will most likely take you a couple days/a week to finish (last update alone took people around 6 - 8 hours to complete fully)
There are well over a hundred events and at least a couple dozen lewd events as well.

Not even saying a year, but let's say 2020 alone we implemented well over 10.000 images, dozens of animations and well over 300.000 words of dialogue/content.

That's why the file size is so big, because we are adding a lot of content every single MONTHLY update.
And as BloodyFace already said, there is a gallery function.

No, and sleep sex (Rape) is one of the things that WON'T be implemented.
a true tragedy

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I stuck with this from the beginning and suffered the endless grind, but I give up, the trouble is it just seems to be endless, same old scenes over and over, with no apparent progress at all.
When a game gets to be boring, its time to move on.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I stuck with this from the beginning and suffered the endless grind, but I give up, the trouble is it just seems to be endless, same old scenes over and over, with no apparent progress at all.
When a game gets to be boring, its time to move on.
To each their own of course.
And I am sorry to hear that you think that the game is boring and isn't fun.

I AM a little bit confused though, because you can level up both M&S up to level 6 without even seeing the same scene twice.
And when you are at 100 Affection and have seen the important events, you are clear to advance into the next level (For progress)
And with each level the dialogue and events get more intimate.
There is NO reason at all to even play a event twice in order to advance.

The term grind is different for each person, so I won't argue with that.
(For me personally grinding is doing the same thing over and over again in order to advance, and that is not the case with our game)
However, if you mean grinding because it takes a long time to get to the "good stuff", then yes... I agree.

But again, to each their own.
And thank you for trying our game out.
We know that our game isn't for everyone, and that's okay, because that's what our fans like... that it's actually different than most other games :)

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
" However, if you mean grinding because it takes a long time to get to the "good stuff", then yes... I agree. "
That says it all.

2 YEARS !!
Yeah but you have to bear in mind that this was Boomatica's side project until JD joined the team as stated below. Since then, the updates have been much bigger than before.

But again, it's your opinion and I respect it. Just think it's unfair to say that if you are not aware of this.

Just to clear something up for those that have read this without the context.

I was working solo on 2 projects for the first 9 months of this games development.
This game was the "side project" as a bonus for our patreons, IE : 20-30% of my time.

Then I payed out to have it converted from RPGMV to Ren'py along with hiring our current programmer Quonix.
Work continued, this still as a side project IE : 20-30% of my time for a good 2-3 months.

I then found @JD and hired him to write the dialog. (1-2months)
Again, the project was still only a side project IE : 20-30% of our time.

I then hired JD to work on this project along side me. (2months)
Again, the project was still only a side project IE : 20-30% of our time but development / content did increase.

Then 5 months ago, I ran into some personal issues with a sick relative, for anyone interested you can read .
For the past 5 months JD has been pretty much working on this project Solo but for 100% of his time.

Hence the reason why 70% of the games current content has been implemented in these past 5 months.

Judging a games total content over its entire development span without knowing all the facts results in misinformation and obscure opinions, please, I ask that you take a moment to get informed on a subject before stating an opinion.

This comment is not designed to insult, merely to inform.

Last edited:
Reactions: J..D

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
you don't have to repeat any events if you don't want to. there are more than enough events to progress each level with both main girls and not see same scene twice (even gives checkmark on events done already). Plus you can skip spying/peeping/peeing scenes and still progress through the game. I don't like games that make you watch/grind same scene with same dialogue over and over either, and this isn't one of those games thankfully
Little problem here: going back with gallery (save is at level 6) but with new event level 1 it happens this:

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
I have a questions about the changlog, ie the 5 levels of dates.

1. the initial date doesnt seem to be an initial date both on M and S the people in the scene are talking as if its mutliple dates already, The girl in the cinema makes no sense when she said she talked to the MC... never seen her before

2. did a second date with M, there is no difference between the first date and second, does that mean we have to just do repeats of the same date for 5 times without any difference?

3. There are 5 dresses each for M and S i had the idea that each dress represents each date level.. well that did not work, didnt get a date till i bought the most expensive dresss for each. then I got the date request on the saturday 10am and sunday 10 am icon.

So is this sequence of events the way it should be or a bug?

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
Little problem here: going back with gallery (save is at level 6) but with new event level 1 it happens this:
I think you need to start a new game. Old save doesn't work until 7.0 I think.

I have a questions about the changlog, ie the 5 levels of dates.

1. the initial date doesnt seem to be an initial date both on M and S the people in the scene are talking as if its mutliple dates already, The girl in the cinema makes no sense when she said she talked to the MC... never seen her before

2. did a second date with M, there is no difference between the first date and second, does that mean we have to just do repeats of the same date for 5 times without any difference?

3. There are 5 dresses each for M and S i had the idea that each dress represents each date level.. well that did not work, didnt get a date till i bought the most expensive dresss for each. then I got the date request on the saturday 10am and sunday 10 am icon.

So is this sequence of events the way it should be or a bug?
There is a date event for M & S for each level of affection. So, 1 event for each M & S at level 1. Then you need to buy the dresses for the events at level 2+ (A dress for each event)

To start the date, you need to ask them at 10am on weekends and then talk to them again at 5pm.

Hope that helps

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Hope JD can answer my question: Does the catch-up end with v0.6.8? Will there be more low-level events added in future version? I skipped several version to wait for all low-level events to be added and I just want to know if this is a good time to restart the game.;)

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
Hope JD can answer my question: Does the catch-up end with v0.6.8? Will there be more low-level events added in future version? I skipped several version to wait for all low-level events to be added and I just want to know if this is a good time to restart the game.;)
I believe all the catch-up for the low levels is done except for the spa. You can see what will be in the following updates in the link below.

Reactions: chuangshiren

Joe Shmedly

Oct 31, 2017
I'm getting an error executing the ResearchIntoAffection.exe, It says "Could not Exceuste [file location] ResearchIntoAffection.exe Is it missing?"

How can it be missing? It's the file I'm clicking ...

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
I am not the dev or affiliated with this game, but if I had to guess- your using a save from previous version or developing mistake makes you have to need 100 in your inventory even on replays. (I haven't checked out replay yet myself) Just totally guessing here really don't know. Party on

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Mmmm... I ma confused...
8GB? What ths shit?
Why LQ when just 1.7GB?
And were is LQ v0.68 when?

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I am not the dev or affiliated with this game, but if I had to guess- your using a save from previous version or developing mistake makes you have to need 100 in your inventory even on replays. (I haven't checked out replay yet myself) Just totally guessing here really don't know. Party on
Ok, I tried a thing and it worked: if you unblock all the events and all the objects by cheats you can watch M/S dates for level 1 to 5 without having the money on the replays.
Level 6 is reachable with the last saves (you need to buy a couple of dresses).

Reactions: perseus420
3.20 star(s) 107 Votes