teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Is there another possibility to get into the spa area without replay the entire game? Would be nice, thx.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Is there another possibility to get into the spa area without replay the entire game? Would be nice, thx.
You just need to play the Saturday morning event at home at 10am.
Go to spa with M&S ... After that, you will be able to visit it alone.

If you want to play the other M&S spa events, you need to unlock the gallery via cheats and replay them there.

Reactions: teffan69

LANC3L0T

Feb 17, 2018
I don't see what problem there is to download 2.47 Gb. Personally, the 10 Gb version is downloaded in 10 or 12 minutes at most, and taking into account that, for example, Baldur's Gate 3 is 87 Gb of game, Well, this can be heavy for the average of the forum, but I don't see that it's anything that cannot be assumed.
I agree, but when you live in a small town and have a 300 GB limit per month, it adds up fast with streaming and using Steam. I will just have to pass for now. I have played this game in the past and enjoyed it though.
BTW, Balder's Gate 3 is an awesome game!!! :)

Reactions: BlasKyau

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Level 5 seems to be bugged and doesn't unlock dairy pages or gallery scenes.
Hey there :)

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing bugs within the game.
Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the bug.

Everything seems to be working on my end.

In case you've used the 0.7.1 patch to upgrade your previous version - It was mandatory to have 0.7.0 Full (HQ or LQ) installed before. Any other version prior to that would lead to major bugs and missing content.

Edit: BlackZach if could upload your save, that would help us to figure out what's going on.

Additional info about the version you're using would also be helpful:

HQ or LQ
Patched 0.7.1 or Full version of 0.7.1

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.7.2
#sneak-peeks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap for update 0.7.2
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 3 Patrons - March 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - April 7th
Tier 1 Patron/Public - April 14th​

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if I've missed anything from Clarie, but the helper says to wait for her call at home at 7:00 PM on Friday, however nothing happens at that time.

I agree, but when you live in a small town and have a 300 GB limit per month, it adds up fast with streaming and using Steam. I will just have to pass for now. I have played this game in the past and enjoyed it though.
BTW, Balder's Gate 3 is an awesome game!!! :)
Yeah, this kind of limit can be a problem.

BlackZach

Jun 16, 2019
Heres the file. Updating to 7.1 makes them appear in the main gallery but the phone camera gallery is still broken.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I am not able to move to corruption level 2 in version 0.7.1 can someone give me a tip?
Hey :)

You have to have all level 1 Claire events unlocked.
Check the gallery if there is one missing.

This was already reported and the helper will be fixed in 0.7.2 :)
Heres the file. Updating to 7.1 makes them appear int he main gallery but the phone camera gallery is still broken.
Thank you, we'll take a look into it :)

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I would delete at least 90% of the "sweetie" "sis" "Little Sis". Reading at least one of those in every sentence makes me want to puke. Is there a file i can edit and delete them? Im 5 minutes into the game and i already want to throw the computer to the trashbin.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I would delete at least 90% of the "sweetie" "sis" "Little Sis". Reading at least one of those in every sentence makes me want to puke. Is there a file i can edit and delete them? Im 5 minutes into the game and i already want to throw the computer to the trashbin.

J..D made a post regarding the writing and other stuff -> here

I don't have any addition to that since it's J..D writing it all.
But I would appreciate you reading his post :)

Edit: K-Zen after reading your review - the link above might be interesting for you as well.
Or maybe not, I don't know. :D

I'm obviously not going to argue about what you wrote - Your opinion is your opinion and I respect that.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020

J..D made a post regarding the writing and other stuff -> here

I don't have any addition to that since it's J..D writing it all.
But I would appreciate you reading his post :)

Edit: K-Zen after reading your review - the link above might be interesting for you as well.
Or maybe not, I don't know. :D

I'm obviously not going to argue about what you wrote - Your opinion is your opinion and I respect that.
I guess i will hide the spoons so i wont be tempted to remove my eyeballs. I can take addresing someone from time to time, but the fact is that it is way too much, its not like this hasn't been done by other 100 writers, but this one just overdoes.
Again i would gladly edit the text for my personal use, i guess i will have to learn or drown in Cringe.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You have to have all level 1 Claire events unlocked.
Check the gallery if there is one missing.
Thanks for the reply.

I haven't done the bathroom event. I'm going to look to see what it is like, because until now I have consciously avoided doing it. I guess if I don't like it I'll avoid Claire.

IzuRisu

Jun 30, 2020
I don't know if I've missed anything from Clarie, but the helper says to wait for her call at home at 7:00 PM on Friday, however nothing happens at that time.

I believe you have to go through the 6:00 dinner event and then you get the call at the end of it.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
But we are still extremely proud of what we've created thus far :)
And you all should be, this's a DAMN GOOD game and if BloodyFace didn't teased me with what he said with the text box slider, well, you will be in my top 5 game that i like most.

• Haha
Reactions: BloodyFace

BDI

May 23, 2017
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.7.2
#sneak-peeks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap for update 0.7.2
on Patreon

Release Dates:

Tier 3 Patrons - March 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons - April 7th
Tier 1 Patron/Public - April 14th​
Everyone else has a total in the upper right but Laura, WHY NOT?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Everyone else has a total in the upper right but Laura, WHY NOT?
You're talking about the affection points, I assume?

If that's the case - Then I need to ask J..D about that when he has some time.
I honestly never noticed that before. :D

-

I have a guess 'tho.
All characters that have an affection bar are also located in areas with a map to move around. (e.g. office, spa, home etc.)
The shop does not have its own map.

But that's just a wild guess - I will come back to you after I have spoken to J..D. :)

Edit: Well, right after I posted this J..D did contact me :D
Laura's affection bar will get fixed when her Level 2 content is going to be implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17
3.20 star(s) 108 Votes