Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hi Arassei, thanks for the reply.

No, that's different. A mod or some fan-art pictures doesn't count.
Or that would means, for exemple, if you like a manga, then you will have to watch all the doujin parody about it. No, of course not.

Ah okay, yeah that's what I thought and what had me concered, as that would ruin so much stuff for a lot of people!
Maybe I was just having a stupid moment, but from the way I read your message I thought you were trying to say just that and maybe this was something I had just never come across before.

I just wanted to say about the things related to the game by the devs themselves, that could be inserted in the game.
What the devs thinks, what are their intention about their creation, what are their final objectives, why they want to modify the sweet atmosphere of the game by adding theses fetishes, Am I sharing the same vision as them.
Arrh, it's not something you can't tell in details, it's just a " whole " thing.

Our goal for this game is a : Love/Affection/Family route.
Once it is finished, this will be the only Real "cannon" Ending to this game and the only ending you'll ever see without downloading anything else "DLC,Mod,Overhaul" wise.

The reason we're thinking about other possible endings "DLC" is simply due to user/supporter request.
All the while keeping in mind our own vision of the game and those that do not wish to see other "kinks / fetishes"

The only way we could think of adding these requested "fetishes" without it affecting / changing the original game/storyline we had in mind is to create it as a DLC once the game is finished.

This way it's 100% optional whether they see it or not.
If these "DLC's" are not downloaded/install then there is 0 reference or hint towards them in the original version of the game.

The best example I can give is : The toilet content in the game currently.
If you don't want to see a character peeing, then don't click on said character while they're in there.

Said events don't add anything to the storyline, it's just an extra fetish / option for people to see.
The only reason this "fetish" is in the game is because.. well, people pee... it's a mandatory reaction that has to take place.
"And we needed events to take up time slots"

Obviously other kinks / fetish will have an affect on the storyline / character perspective, hence why they will not be in the game but an "add optional" DLC once the game is finished.
I said what I wanted to say. Now, honestly, it's "wait and see".
If I like it, I will keep it, if I don't like, I won't keep it. The solutions are simple.
Well, if I don't keep it, it will piss me off, because I know the game for quite a while.

Fair enough, But honestly, thank you for sharing your opinion.
Yes, not everyone is going to agree with you, nor is everyone going to agree with us and the choices we make.
You/We can't make everyone happy, that is life!

The best we can do is compromise and hope that the decision we decide to make will suit both sides.
Heya,

Well, the whole thing can be resume by "How".
I talked about Power Vacuum because I wanted to show how you can have NTR in a game without "shoking" the NTR haters.
I said "Wait and see " because I wanted to see how the devs will handle that in the end.

You said " We can't make everyone happy ". Yes, that's true too, but I think you can make a lot of people happy, if your idea of "how" you will insert the content in the game is good or not. I'm not talking about the dlc, mod, overhaul, but about the story itself.

It reminds me Summertime Saga. Damn, I hate that game. But at first, I loved it.
But one day, the Dev added a "Futa". It was optional, it was avoidable and all, etc.
I also hate futa fetish, because I don't understand how you can be excited by a girl with a dick... (and also because I think the main audience for futa are women, like NTR, you know, release the japanese women sexual frustration with some stranger and all...)
Anyways, I asked the dev why he did that. And he answered the same as you " I can't make everyone happy, Maxime ".
That answer shocked me, because the "problem" could have been easily solved. The futa girl was a main girl.
If the dev wanted to add a futa, why didn't he add a brand new girl, whom the MC wouldn't have fucked himself, but other boys from the game instead?
Those who like futa would have been happy, and those who don't like it wouldn't care, because the MC wouldn't be involved in it.
See ? Easy.

I think that is the most important thing : HOW will you make it in the story.

If you add a new guy, who will start to hit on your girls, fuck them and that's all, Well, that won't be good.
If you add a new guy, who gives the impression to the MC that he will fuck your girls, gives the MC some bad dream with full NTR sequences, and, in the end, reveal that in fact, the guy is totally gay and that was just his gay behavior with your girls, that will be good.
Because those who like NTR will enjoy it, and those who don't like it won't be affected, after all, it was just MC's imagination.
And everyone will be happy. The story won't be affected, the characters build won't be inconsistent, the game will still be " sweet, love, family"
If you make it good, you don't even need to bother with dlc or mod, just including it in the main game. Even those who hate NTR will be like " Ah, cool, new sex scenes ", and that's all.

Yeah, supporter request. I thought it could be something like that. Let's not be hypocrite : everyone needs money, I understand it wery well. It would be pointless for me to say otherwise.

"Ah okay, yeah that's what I thought and what had me concered, as that would ruin so much stuff for a lot of people!"
Yeah, and you imagine the fan of One Piece who want to see eeeeverything related to it since the begining ? The guy is doomed.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello there!

A lot of animosity going on! Geez...

Anyway, how do you level up to LVL7? I thought it would be during dinner but the event, if it exists, doesn't trigger for me. Girls are affection 100 on LVL6.

Thank you!
Did you also do all other required events like the cosplay and date and such?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Heya,

I talked about Power Vacuum because I wanted to show how you can have NTR in a game without "shoking" the NTR haters.
I said "Wait and see " because I wanted to see how the devs will handle that in the end.

You said " We can't make everyone happy ". Yes, that's true too, but I think you can make a lot of people happy, if your idea of "how" you will insert the content in the game is good or not. I'm not talking about the dlc, mod, overhaul, but about the story itself.

It reminds me Summertime Saga. Damn, I hate that game. But at first, I loved it.
But one day, the Dev added a "Futa". It was optional, it was avoidable and all, etc.
I also hate futa fetish, because I don't understand how you can be excited by a girl with a dick... (and also because I think the main audience for futa are women, like NTR, you know, release the japanese women sexual frustration with some stranger and all...)
Anyways, I asked the dev why he did that. And he answered the same as you " I can't make everyone happy, Maxime ".
That answer shocked me, because the "problem" could have been easily solved. The futa girl was a main girl.
If the dev wanted to add a futa, why didn't he add a brand new girl, whom the MC wouldn't have fucked himself, but other boys from the game instead?
Those who like futa would have been happy, and those who don't like it wouldn't care, because the MC wouldn't be involved in it.
See ? Easy.

If you add a new guy, who will start to hit on your girls, fuck them and that's all, Well, that won't be good.
If you add a new guy, who gives the impression to the MC that he will fuck your girls, gives the MC some bad dream with full NTR sequences, and, in the end, reveal that in fact, the guy is totally gay and that was just his gay behavior with your girls, that will be good.
Because those who like NTR will enjoy it, and those who don't like it won't be affected, after all, it was just MC's imagination.
And everyone will be happy. The story won't be affected, the characters build won't be inconsistent, the game will still be " sweet, love, family"
If you make it good, you don't even need to bother with dlc or mod, just including it in the main game. Even those who hate NTR will be like " Ah, cool, new sex scenes ", and that's all.

Yeah, supporter request. I thought it could be something like that. Let's not be hypocrite : everyone needs money, I understand it wery well. It would be pointless for me to say otherwise.

"Ah okay, yeah that's what I thought and what had me concered, as that would ruin so much stuff for a lot of people!"
Yeah, and you imagine the fan of One Piece who want to see eeeeverything related to it since the begining ? The guy is doomed.
Yeah and see here is the thing, while you like the way it is done in power vacuum. I kinda hate how it is done there, since it is still canon it happened in game to me, just if you make that blunder you have lost the game and the game is over and you can restart where you blundered. Also your second option of the gay guy, yeah in the end you are told that the NTR threat is zero, but in months inbetween the game is no fun for me, since I do not really like that threat. I have met enough seedy people in the place I grew up to last me a lifetime and no need to interact with a Bruce in game for that, I met enough real people like him. :)

Though devs would make you happier with a power vacuum style, they would make me less happy. Now in the end it is their decision anyway, I can like it or like it less but in the end that is a me and you thing that we cannot expect every dev to cater to. :p

Last edited:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Heya,

Those who like futa would have been happy, and those who don't like it wouldn't care, because the MC woundn't be involved in it.
See ? Easy.

Quit yapping around for fuck sake.If you enjoy the game just play it and if you don't then find some other games that suit your fetish.Morever the so called NTR isn't implemented yet and it'll be future dlc which is a some kind of "what if" storyline content.Btw are you one of the game Patreon?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #6 for update 0.7.1
#sneak-peeks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap for update 0.7.1
on Patreon

Release dates:
Tier 3: Official release will be the last day of the month. (31st/30th - 0.7.1 on February 28th)
"Early" releases are meant as a bonus for Tier 3+ supporters and don't count as official release day.

Tier 2: 7 days after official release - 7th of the following month. (0.7.1 on March 7th)

Tier 1/Public: 14 days after official release - 14th of the following month. (0.7.1 on March 14th)​

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sneak-Peek #6 for update 0.7.1
#sneak-peeks
Roadmap for update 0.7.1
on Patreon

Release dates:
Tier 3: Official release will be the last day of the month. (31st/30th - 0.7.1 on February 28th)
"Early" releases are meant as a bonus for Tier 3+ supporters and don't count as official release day.

Tier 2: 7 days after official release - 7th of the following month. (0.7.1 on March 7th)

Tier 1/Public: 14 days after official release - 14th of the following month. (0.7.1 on March 14th)​
New hint system for other chars looks promising, looking forward to the update when here.(y)

Reactions: BloodyFace

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Yeah and see here is the thing, while you like the way it is done in power vacuum. I kinda hate how it is done there, since it is still canon it happened in game to me
Except that is not canon. Even the OP said it.
But yeah, I understand what you mean. Everyone with their own preference, etc.

Quit yapping around for fuck sake.If you enjoy the game just play it and if you don't then find some other games that suit your fetish.Morever the so called NTR isn't implemented yet and it'll be future dlc which is a some kind of "what if" storyline content.Btw are you one of the game Patreon?
And this guy who is waiting me to answer his question after starting by " Quit yapping around for fuck sake ".
The hell, dude ?
What if I'm ? What if I'm not ?
You are some generic guy who's ready to say " if you're not a patron, then don't start talking about it nyaanyyaaaaan" ?
It's always making me laugh when a guy acting like that on a pirate forum.

Tch.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Why did the name of the game change?
Hey :)

Everything is explained in here:
In short: To not get confused anymore with another game, which was previously developed by BA-Games, but got taken over by another dev due to "Patreon-reasons" - Also, it got taken over another time recently.

"RIA" - Sweet Affection also took a turn in development towards a more loving/affection based route.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Hey :)

Everything is explained in here:
In short: To not get confused anymore with another game, which was previously developed by BA-Games, but got taken over by another dev due to "Patreon-reasons" - Also, it got taken over another time recently.

"RIA" - Sweet Affection also took a turn in development towards a more loving/affection based route.

Awesome thanks man!

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
A hint system just like we have for M&S currently will be added for all the side characters as well in the 0.7.1 update.

For Maya Tyler, you will need to advance S her journey until a certain event (USB Stick) plays out (level 5)
How do I trigger the event and what time ? I already have both M and S 5th lvl maxed ready to advance to lvl 6

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
No.
I said that more people would support SA if it offered the possibility to shorten the dialogues.

I'm a supporter (for more than a year) but I never complained about this on their Patreon. So what? I caught the chance as soon as the argument arose on this forum and I decided to have my say on it.

That would mean gather all the patrons to ask the devs to completely change their game. Again, that's not what I asked for in my post

Not going to comment about that.
So, if you are a Patreon, why not take a chance and put this idea out on the SA/RIA Patreon site?

Where are you more likely to effect change - a pirate website where so many come to take something for free and complain when it is not all to their liking ... Or... the Patreon site for this VN?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
So, if you are a Patreon, why not take a chance and put this idea out on the SA/RIA Patreon site?

Where are you more likely to effect change - a pirate website where so many come to take something for free and complain when it is not all to their liking ... Or... the Patreon site for this VN?
It's not a matter of likeliness. What counts is that I managed to reach the dev with my opinion. He listened to my complaint and answered accordingly by rejecting it. There's no much else I can do about that so I decided to quit with it.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Any one else having problems with the unpacking mine stops at 50 % on part two.
Did you download all 3 parts?
Are the downloads complete?

I always recommend a download manager like .
Works way better than a browser. Browsers tend to mess things up.

In case you've downloaded all 3 parts, they're complete, and you used a download manager...
... you can try to download one of the official links.

The official ones are all 1-part downloads. (hosted on MEGA and Nopy)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Official Patch for 0.7.0
Patch 0.7.0a

Name label fix for Mick
Also, some name label fixes in other places
Extract the file in your Sweet Affection root directory - Override all files​

i've unzip the patch and put it in the Sweet Affection dir where the "game" file is, file have been override but i still get that Mia thing instead of Mick when i play the game, did i do something wrong ???

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
i've unzip the patch and put it in the Sweet Affection dir where the "game" file is, file have been override but i still get that Mia thing instead of Mick when i play the game, did i do something wrong ???
You took the "game"-folder out of the *.zip file and just copied it into the root directory, right?
Not into root /game?!

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
You took the "game"-folder out of the *.zip file and just copied it into the root directory, right?
Not into root /game?!
I unzipped the "game.zip" into my "Sweet Affection" folder, folder that i created to put the "sweetaffection-0.7.0-pc" game and all its future update in it, after that i cut/paste the unzipped "Game" folder into the "sweet affection" game folder (C:/user/Game/Sweet Affection/SweetAffection-0.7.0-pc) not into the "game" folder in SweetAffection-0.7.0-pc.

I even though that because the patch was named Game with a capital G could be the problem so i reinstalled everthing renamed the patched Game to game with a g minus and same result, i'm still with Mia instead of Mick.

3.20 star(s) 108 Votes