Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
OK, enough with lvl 8 content, this is dragging out too much. I stopped with the updates at 8.3, its just going on and on pointlessly now. It's time for the level up event to 9 already. (minus the 100000000000 lines of rambling dialogue please)

Reactions: Burma and GSeekerB

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Anyway to get a link to download this from google drive? it is almost imposible to download this without waiting 6 days with the other links XD

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
It's in "Sweet Affection/game/saves"

Anyway... I was trying to reproduce the error, unfortunately, I was not lucky, yet.
Everything's working on my end so far.

Was there maybe a hiccup during download, so the file got corrupted, maybe even during unzipping?
Did you perhaps skip an update on accident?
I can only imagine that there was a hiccup

Mar 6, 2021
Anyway to get a link to download this from google drive? it is almost imposible to download this without waiting 6 days with the other links XD
Dude, I don't know about your financial situation, but if you can, buy a premium account on mega, practically every game here has the mega link, and with the manager it's very good.
I have an annual mega account and I always revalidate it, not to mention that practically all the content on the net (by servers) has the mega link.

Reactions: Mee&Mee
Mar 6, 2021
I played the current version, short but good.
So I was wondering, can I just go down the incest route? Mom, sister, grandma?
Or would you have to follow all the routes to complete the game?
It's just that some of these (image), I'm not interested (at least for now), and I'll only take a look when I have sex scenes (penetration) with them. Already exists? Or just mother and sister for now? Captura de tela 2022-05-14 134203.png

Reactions: BloodyFace

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I played the current version, short but good.
So I was wondering, can I just go down the incest route? Mom, sister, grandma?
It's just that some of these (image), I'm not interested (at least for now), and I'll only take a look when I have sex scenes (penetration) with them. Already exists? Or just mother and sister for now? View attachment 1810664
Side characters are disconnected from one another and from the family.
They have their own stories in itself.

So, no, you don't have to play them if you don't want to.
You can also choose which one you want to play.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Each has their own path and don't cross. You can use them to past time until next update. Only ones that cross is second column 2 and 3 the neighbors (mom and daughter) None of the girls are over level 3 content so no full sex.

Note: MC will treat each girl as his one and only

Maybe in the future there will be cross paths as the last girl needs a job and the shop and spa owners need a worker.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I wanted to give this one a try. I have a fast enough internet connection to say that the HD edition should download in a relatively short time. However - Mega is impossible, because the file is too big. Anonfile stops downloading on one-third of the download and re-downloading corrupts the already downloaded file (it's now 10 bytes in size), Mixdrop is really a great crawling snail imitation and you die of old age before it's downloaded, and Transfer simply gives a "not found" without any explanation.

I really would like to see a torrent possibility for files this size. It would save a lot of time and frustration...

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I wanted to give this one a try. I have a fast enough internet connection to say that the HD edition should download in a relatively short time.
I downloaded both LQ and HD on last update. With a 2k monitor, I have to zoom in 400% to start to see any differences and then it is still small. Unless you have a 4k monitor and really want that extra bit just save the bandwidth and get LQ. Probably better to label these as 2k and 4k versions.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
I really would like to see a torrent possibility for files this size. It would save a lot of time and frustration...
It is a pity that <BLANK> torrent site got removed from the approved file hosts, why? I do not know. and if you do name it an over worked mod drops your post in bin.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
is there a way to tell how far along i'm in a path and the diary/help thing say in development, there have been times i triggered in scenes without the help showing a clue. probably finished all the paths as they are already probably

also wish i knew how to change or delete some words from the script an easy way

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
is there a way to tell how far along i'm in a path and the diary/help thing say in development, there have been times i triggered in scenes without the help showing a clue. probably finished all the paths as they are already probably

also wish i knew how to change or delete some words from the script an easy way
Use the gallery it is broken down into 3 parts (events, spy cam, and text msg) for each girl. It shows the time something happens.

As for changing word... Normally I'd say try the Universal Ren'py Mod, but didn't play nice with this game when I tried it.
A non-easy way would be to open all the .rpy in Notepad ++ Then use the "replace in all open documents" function.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Use the gallery it is broken down into 3 parts (events, spy cam, and text msg) for each girl. It shows the time something happens.

As for changing word... Normally I'd say try the Universal Ren'py Mod, but didn't play nice with this game when I tried it.
A non-easy way would be to open all the .rpy in Notepad ++ Then use the "replace in all open documents" function.
well damn i miss some quite a bit each from different levels and different girls and i hope i can still trigger them

all rpy files? or just one i think i tried that and it threw up weird characters

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
all rpy files? or just one i think i tried that and it threw up weird characters
Just the .rpy files. There is also .rpyc files that are complied by the game which would have the weird text.

When editing the .rpy file you may have to delete the .rpyc file with the same name. The game will remake it on start up. If you don't the game will hang up and not start. Task manager will show game it running with HIGH POWER usage.

I would recommend making a copy of the game in a new folder in case things don't so well.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
OK, enough with lvl 8 content, this is dragging out too much. I stopped with the updates at 8.3, its just going on and on pointlessly now. It's time for the level up event to 9 already. (minus the 100000000000 lines of rambling dialogue please)
Yeah, this is one of the problems with the game. Hourly events (and usually 2-3 scenes per event). That worked pretty well early game when buildup was happening. Each event took a step forward. But now since the buildup is largely complete each event is becoming repetitive, sometimes very repetitive. The progression of the characters (M/S) doesn't match the pace anymore. It's still really slow (which worked early on) yet they've progressed a lot. Most events are largely filler now.

There is really no reason, other than non-updated level 7 events for the rest of the day, that the level 9 event couldn't happen in the next update. I'd actually endorse changing the style of M/S progression starting with level 9. You don't really need to do multiple hourly events for them anyone, for the reasons noted above.

My mockup of the new M/S schedule:

7 & 8 AM:
Toilet & Shower for each. Just 1 "Open door" event (cut down on repetition). He doesn't need to peep or knock anymore, due to previous progression.
9 AM - 1 PM :
Same as above. Just 1 "Open door" event for each hour. Doesn't need to knock or peep. (the same for when they go to work/school)
2 - 4 PM:
Same as it currently is.
5 PM:
2 events for each. Sis's events: 1 in her room. 1 interacting with Mom. Mom Events: 1 at the sink. 1 interacting with S
6 PM: Dinner. Same as currently is.
7 PM: 1 event for each.
8 - 9 PM: 1 event for each alone. 1 event for each interacting with the other.
10 PM: 1 event each
11 PM: 1 event each
12 AM: 1 event each

This does not include the cosplay/lingerie events, as they aren't a part of the regular day-2-day schedule. The basic premise of the new schedule is to cut down on the repetition by eliminating the "knock" and "peep" events. As those don't make sense anymore due to the progression of M/S. This doesn't necessarily mean less content, as I don't see why most of the events (like hug/help/talk) can't be combined into one. And it opens up time for new unique events (aka dates).

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes