Vbrocks1

Sep 19, 2018
I am not able to install Android version. It says that this app did not have any certificates while package installation.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
No ofence m8, but for 13GB i expect ultra HD renders. You should rework this.
Just because something is of large size, doesn't mean someone should expect 4K Quality of renders.
(And, I still think the art and especially the ladies look great.)
One might also consider that maybe... the filesize is so big, is because there is a lot of content...
And, the more content that goes into a project, the bigger the size will get. ;)

I am not able to install Android version. It says that this app did not have any certificates while package installation.
Our Android build is still broken.
(That's the reason why I didn't release our Android build on this website, last time.
Because, I knew this would happen again and again, but... some people here asked me to do it anyway, so. :) )

For the time being, our recommendation is to
- Either play our game through and emulator like Joiplay, and downloading the Windows LQ version
Or,
- Try out the unofficial android port. (that you can find here https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-8-8-naughty-attic-gaming.15780/post-8762315 )

Reactions: MerlinUSA

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
wow. . .. is the dev still busting his ass and writing an essay's worth of text per single interaction and probably more than a 20 page essay of text per update?. . . . Good game and all. . . but the text!

And has he started telling the girls that he's got multiple gfs? was kinda annoyed at how he'd tall each they were his special star or something to that effect.

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
wow. . .. is the dev still busting his ass and writing an essay's worth of text per single interaction and probably more than a 20 page essay of text per update?. . . . Good game and all. . . but the text!

And has he started telling the girls that he's got multiple gfs? was kinda annoyed at how he'd tall each they were his special star or something to that effect.
Each girl is it's own story. None of them intersect, thus in each one, it's as if they are the first and only girlfriend he has. And how it's gonna stay.

Reactions: joblo9394 and J..D

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Each girl is it's own story. None of them intersect, thus in each one, it's as if they are the first and only girlfriend he has. And how it's gonna stay.
Your wrong his mom and sis interact a lot and rose and Donna too, and maybe Lucy, rowie and Kelly in future update as them are close friend xp

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Your wrong his mom and sis interact a lot and rose and Donna too, and maybe Lucy, rowie and Kelly in future update as them are close friend xp
There are a couple main/side stories that are connected, but not a lot of them.
M & S & Suzie their story is connected.
And, Rose & Donna their story is connected.

The rest of the love interests have their own journey and none of them will intertwine.
(You can look at the hints section to see who they are.)

As Zodiark already mentioned above.
" in each one, it's as if they are the first and only girlfriend he has. "
Each story begins at the start of the game.

The reason why we did that is simply because it gives me more creative freedom over the stories that I'd like to tell.
This is a sweet game, purely focused on love.
But, you can't really speak about true love when you are sleeping around with the entire town.
So, this way... each one, is the only one for the MC. :)

It might not be 100% logical, and some people don't like it.
But, this way I can create the stories that I want to show everyone. :)
The stories that everyone seems to love. :)

How do I turn on the cheat mod?
There is no "Cheat Mod"

There are cheats implemented in the base game though.
Just right click on your mouse and you should see them there in the menu.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #4 for update 0.8.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.8.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Release Dates 0.8.9 (In development):

Tier 3 - August 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- September 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - September 14th

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I've tried searching, but either I'm wording it wrong, or no one's brought it up yet.
How do I go about Leveling Up Maya to Level 4? Her affection bar is already maxed for Level 3, and right now, I'm just repeating Level 3 scenes.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I've tried searching, but either I'm wording it wrong, or no one's brought it up yet.
How do I go about Leveling Up Maya to Level 4? Her affection bar is already maxed for Level 3, and right now, I'm just repeating Level 3 scenes.
This should tell you exactly what to do. :)
776645_tips.png

(But, in short. You need to go to her apartment at 18:00 or 19:00 once her affection is 100.)

Reactions: MerlinUSA

shaqneistat

May 24, 2021
Ermmm question... I know this is dumb but is there any "real" animation with mom and sis? I might've use the cheat for relationship level and maxed them to know if there's any animations with them. All I see is frame changes like a slideshow instead of real "fluid" animations.

Am I missing something, or it is what it is? Just curious coz there's a animated tag on this post. Can someone clear this thing out for me? Thanks

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Ermmm question... I know this is dumb but is there any "real" animation with mom and sis? I might've use the cheat for relationship level and maxed them to know if there's any animations with them. All I see is frame changes like a slideshow instead of real "fluid" animations.

Am I missing something, or it is what it is? Just curious coz there's a animated tag on this post. Can someone clear this thing out for me? Thanks
There are "real" animations.

Problem is, when you skip through the text, you'll probably skip them too.
The switch between images and animations in this game is pretty smooth.

When you see cum anywhere or them panting, you most likely skipped it. ;)

Dansiman

Nov 4, 2021
Making it under 2 GB is impossible.
At least, not without completely destroying the art.
(Keep in mind, it's already compressed down from around 25GB)
I wasn't referring to additional compression, here, but rather to essentially splitting the APK in two. Basically like putting the code, and all of the graphics for, say, levels 1-6 into a "phase 1" APK, and then the graphics for level 7+ into the "update" APK. So the final installed app would still be the same size in the end, but each individual APK would be under 2GB, allowing it to install on devices that can't handle APKs larger than that.

PS.
You know that you can edit your previous posts, right? ^^
(Just saying that because moderators usually don't like it when people double/triple post ;) )
Yeah, I was just catching up on the forum after having been away for a while and responding to several posts as I came to them. Editing the first of those posts to include my subsequent responses would have been a challenge on mobile while also navigating through several pages of posts that I was reading. If I'd been on a PC I would probably have done it that way, though.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes