Wolfbour

Jan 14, 2022
I would recommend against doing that.

If your download is corrupt, or something went wrong with your files in another way.
Chances are that something else might be wrong.
I would recommend "just" downloading the full file again.

If you really want to try it, you can download the patch again and only copy the files that you need.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-9-4-naughty-attic-gaming.15780/post-9599410

However, I still advice downloading the full game.
thanks man

Reactions: J..D

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I am not sure what you are trying to say with the gif.

But, it could have been named better, yes.
Update Only = Update Patch.

Because, how it's named now... people could get the impression that you can truly play the update by itself, and that is not the case.
Nah all good.
Have recently started to make update patches for games >3gb and already had started downloading before I saw there's an official one :FacePalm::HideThePain:

Reactions: rudy007 and J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Nah all good.
Have recently started to make update patches for games >3gb and already had started downloading before I saw there's an official one :FacePalm::HideThePain:
Yeah, we started doing Update patches quite some time ago. (I believe about 2 years now.)

Asking people to download 15GB every single month, that is not really user-friendly.
If I knew anything about programming, I would even make it into an .exe file or something that searches for the correct game-folders on it's own.
But, this is the best we can do, at the moment.

And, we are even going to start with cumulative patches in the summer. Basically a Master Patch that contains the last 5 update patches. (In case people forgot a patch or two.) :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, we started doing Update patches quite some time ago. (I believe about 2 years now.)

Asking people to download 15GB every single month, that is not really user-friendly.
If I knew anything about programming, I would even make it into an .exe file or something that searches for the correct game-folders on it's own.
But, this is the best we can do, at the moment.

And, we are even going to start with cumulative patches in the summer. Basically a Master Patch that contains the last 5 update patches. (In case people forgot a patch or two.) :)
Yeah thats definitely better then splitting the games in parts. Exe files can bring trouble with anti-vir, copy paste is better imo.

Oh Master Patch seems great. Also for people who want to play more content at once and skip a update or two :)

Reactions: J..D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SweetAffection-0.9.5HQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
It seems to me that 16 GB for high quality is 14 GB too much. 5 GB for low quality is 4.3 GB too much.
Sigh.
There we go again.
You do understand that not every game is the same, right?
That some games have more content than other games?

Illusion's graphical quality does not ever, nor will it ever, warrant a game of this size. It's pure lunacy and the graphic quality does not increase just because the resolution does.
Uhm, and you do understand that HQ, LQ, resolution are not the only things that impact a size of a game, right?
That the amount of content present in a game also impact that size.

A game with 2.500 images might be able to compressed down to 2GB, but obviously when you have a game with 60.000+ Images and 200+ animations, that is not possible.
There is no magical button that makes every game the same size, regardless of the amount of content.

Or, do you honestly expect that it's possible to compress 60.000+ Images and 200+ animations down even further without having severe quality loss? (Because that would be "pure lunacy")

And, that is exactly why we introduced the patches (That we discussed above.)
Because the game is so large (in content and size), you only have to download the full game, once.
After that, you can use simple patches to update your game.

(Edit: My apology if my message sounds disrespectful... Just every single month there is another person either complaining about the size or the amount of dialogue in the game. And, I'm tired of having to type the same message over and over. )

This is Sweet Affection, it is a big game with a lot of content and with a lot of dialogue.
Nothing less, nothing more.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It seems to me that 16 GB for high quality is 14 GB too much. 5 GB for low quality is 4.3 GB too much.
This is a game made with Illusion screenshots/captures.
Illusion's graphical quality does not ever, nor will it ever, warrant a game of this size. It's pure lunacy and the graphic quality does not increase just because the resolution does.
Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock GIF - Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock  Sherlocked - Discover & Share GIFs

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sigh.
There we go again.
You do understand that not every game is the same, right?
That some games have more content than other games?

Uhm, and you do understand that HQ, LQ, resolution are not the only things that impact a size of a game, right?
That the amount of content present in a game also impact that size.

A game with 2.500 images might be able to compressed down to 2GB, but obviously when you have a game with 60.000+ Images and 200+ animations, that is not possible.
There is no magical button that makes every game the same size, regardless of the amount of content.

Or, do you honestly expect that it's possible to compress 60.000+ Images and 200+ animations down even further without having severe quality loss? (Because that would be "pure lunacy")

And, that is exactly why we introduced the patches (That we discussed above.)
Because the game is so large (in content and size), you only have to download the full game, once.
After that, you can use simple patches to update your game.
Don't bother. People like him find always find something to complain about. Look at his post history. The first page doesn't contain a single post where he's not bitching about something.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Why does the Android version always give an installation error?
I've tried downloading the latest version and 2 versions before it when they released none of them were installed successfully
If you ask that, maybe will be better with an iPhone than the android devices;)
Joke Android device have installation pack limit to 2-3 giga depend on device you have, this game is far over the limit, the Dev J..D posting android version coz people keep ask for it, u can play windows version on joiplay or wait WILLS747 port

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
prehaps i was unclear, i was saying making it optional, like you can choose between makeing them step or blood related
The thing is it makes no difference... even if it were stepcest it would still be incest by the rules of this website.
Stepcest also doesn't protect devs from Patreon. That's why we have either input like in this game or a patch.

But look maybe beast is more your thing?

Here... I made her a cow.. now what? :KEK:

1681432308866.png

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
The thing is it makes no difference... even if it were stepcest it would still be incest by the rules of this website.
Stepcest also doesn't protect devs from Patreon. That's why we have either input like in this game or a patch.

But look maybe beast is more your thing?

Here... I made her a cow.. now what? :KEK:

View attachment 2544602
i can tell you are trying to be antagonistic, but ill play along. there is a significant social difference in banging your step mom, compared to doin your actual mother. also not to mention the genetic cesspool your offspring will be if they are blood related.

but i digress, this is fiction and to each their own, im not dissing or diminishing the incest fetish, i was just offering a thought.

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes