J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
could someone upload (game/SidneyApt/Level3) this from game. mine is corrupted and unreadable :cry:
I would recommend against doing that.

If your download is corrupt, or something went wrong with your files in another way.
Chances are that something else might be wrong.
I would recommend "just" downloading the full file again.

If you really want to try it, you can download the patch again and only copy the files that you need.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-affection-v0-9-4-naughty-attic-gaming.15780/post-9599410

However, I still advice downloading the full game.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.9.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.6 April
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Build 0.9.5 has been released on
The free public release will be at the 14th of April

Release Dates 0.9.6 (In development):

Tier 3 - April 30th (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- May7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - May 14th

Jun 19, 2017
Just found out there is some "hidden" content in M's and S's computers, pretty cool to find stuff I haven't seen before despite playing this game like 10 times already. Hope this is expanded upon! Really cool seeing the search history tone change as you level up. Dunno if you guys take suggestions, but it would be cool maybe have Skype chats with M and S talking about the characters relationship to the MC and maybe some pictures?

Also, is there any plan to include the MC's aunt (M's sister) in the game at some point? Really piqued my interest seeing M talk to her sister about her developing relationship with the MC.

Reactions: rudy007

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Why does the Android version always give an installation error?
I've tried downloading the latest version and 2 versions before it when they released none of them were installed successfully

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
could someone upload (game/SidneyApt/Level3) this from game. mine is corrupted and unreadable :cry:
Just found out there is some "hidden" content in M's and S's computers, pretty cool to find stuff I haven't seen before despite playing this game like 10 times already. Hope this is expanded upon! Really cool seeing the search history tone change as you level up. Dunno if you guys take suggestions, but it would be cool maybe have Skype chats with M and S talking about the characters relationship to the MC and maybe some pictures?

Also, is there any plan to include the MC's aunt (M's sister) in the game at some point? Really piqued my interest seeing M talk to her sister about her developing relationship with the MC.
If I remember correctly, few weeks ago was the same question and dev said it will be no aunt. I can understand, if they wanted, it would be introduced long time ago, or make her a side characters like grandmother. Now it's a bit late for that.
In most incest games aunts are the first "victims" of MC's dick. Aunties fall first. :ROFLMAO:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Why does the Android version always give an installation error?
I've tried downloading the latest version and 2 versions before it when they released none of them were installed successfully
Search few pages before, there is one android version, not directly supported by devs, but they recommend it. Or download compressed PC version and play it over emulator (Joiplay) on android.

Reactions: J..D

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Damn shame.

Another suggestion of mine would be to add the ability to skip time while in the phone (so you can get all text messages quickly without having to exit the phone and advance time).
I never use the phone... or the cams... they seem boring to me... the spying is old content from when the game was something completely different and the phone... dunno... I like to interact with girls directly...

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017

J..D's response
That is not likely, no.

We are going to fully implement all the other characters in the game first, and that will already be plenty of work.
And, once we are fully done with all the content, I think it would be time to move on to a next project.

This game has been in development for 5 years now. (Of which 3 years full-time by me.)
We still have a very long road ahead of us, and I'd rather not make that road even longer.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love working on Sweet Affection, I think everyone knows that.
But, there does come a point where enough is enough. And, finishing all the current story-lines would be enough for me. :)
(And, making sure every section of the game is 100% completed, of course. :) )

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes