BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Encountered an issue with the spycam for Level 7 Sis 9AM Laptop

Thumbnail shows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but then when clicked on:

Trying to access the scene outside the gallery also has the same issue with "Nothing to see here..."

Also the gallery seems to be missing the 9AM bedroom cam for sis lvl 7. (Other levels in the gallery also seem to be missing some cam angles
Thank you. I will forward your report.
But... the plan is to remove the spy cams entirely from the game in the near future.
Because of that, I can't really tell you if there's going to be a fix before that.
The android port won't install. Granted I'm not tech savvy so I don't know what this means.
If that is our official build, it's not functional on some devices.
Because of the issues we had, we stopped providing an Android build a while ago.
(last official Android build 0.9.3)

Here's an unofficial build which should be running.
(updated to 0.9.7)

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you. I will forward your report.
But... the plan is to remove the spy cams entirely from the game in the near future.
Because of that, I can't really tell you if there's going to be a fix before that.

If that is our official build, it's not functional on some devices.
Because of the issues we had, we stopped providing an Android build a while ago.
(last official Android build 0.9.3)

Here's an unofficial build which should be running.
(updated to 0.9.7)
Alright good to know I'll mention if there's any issues thanks.

Reactions: BloodyFace

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Encountered an issue with the spycam for Level 7 Sis 9AM Laptop

Thumbnail shows:

but then when clicked on:

Trying to access the scene outside the gallery also has the same issue with "Nothing to see here..."

Also the gallery seems to be missing the 9AM bedroom cam for sis lvl 7. (Other levels in the gallery also seem to be missing some cam angles
Regarding the spy-cams,
We are aware that there are a couple of bugs present, but decided that we are not going to spend any time on fixing them because they will be removed from the game.

That will either happen this month, or next month. (Definitely before the Level 9 ---> 10 level up.)
We are taking our time with that to make sure it doesn't break anyone's save in the progress.

One small heads up though, a full download of Sweet Affection might be required when they are removed.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Regarding the spy-cams,
We are aware that there are a couple of bugs present, but decided that we are not going to spend any time on fixing them because they will be removed from the game.

That will either happen this month, or next month. (Definitely before the Level 9 ---> 10 level up.)
We are taking our time with that to make sure it doesn't break anyone's save in the progress.

One small heads up though, a full download of Sweet Affection might be required when they are removed.
Yes, many people will not be happy. When they have only limited data or they download speed sucks, it's a torture to download. It's a big ask. I hope everything goes smoothly. Even without those renders, file will be equally big, I doubt that will make the download file smaller, it's not too much there. After that how will it be arranged with new updates? The same as now? HQ, LQ and updates only?

Reactions: J..D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yes, many people will not be happy. When they have only limited data or they download speed sucks, it's a torture to download. It's a big ask. I hope everything goes smoothly. Even without those renders, file will be equally big, I doubt that will make the download file smaller, it's not too much there. After that how will it be arranged with new updates? The same as now? HQ, LQ and updates only?
It is what it is.

I'd rather eliminate the risk entirely that bugs might appear because of old files in the game entirely, than people their game being corrupted.
As well as making it completely future proof.
And, I prefer that the game files/folders are in order. :)

It's a big ask, I know that.
But, because there won't be patches for that specific update and only a full game download, I am considering doing a torrent file for the HQ version, just this once. :)
To make sure everyone can download the game at their own pace.

After that update I'll continue to update the game as I've been doing for the past 2 years.
- HQ Version
- LQ Version
- HQ + LQ Patches to update the game.
- And, the cumulative patches as well that will contain the previous 5 patches available (In this case, 0.10.0, 0.10.1, 0.10.2, etc.)
(I wanted to wait with that until we introduced the new diary pages for side-characters + Removed the spy-cams.)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It is what it is.

I'd rather eliminate the risk entirely that bugs might appear because of old files in the game entirely, than people their game being corrupted.
As well as making it completely future proof.
And, I prefer that the game files/folders are in order. :)

It's a big ask, I know that.
But, because there won't be patches for that specific update and only a full game download, I am considering doing a torrent file for the HQ version, just this once. :)
To make sure everyone can download the game at their own pace.

After that update I'll continue to update the game as I've been doing for the past 2 years.
- HQ Version
- LQ Version
- HQ + LQ Patches to update the game.
- And, the cumulative patches as well that will contain the previous 5 patches available (In this case, 0.10.0, 0.10.1, 0.10.2, etc.)
(I wanted to wait with that until we introduced the new diary pages for side-characters + Removed the spy-cams.)
I understand and agree with you. I just remembered me 5 years ago. 100Gb@150Mb/s per month. After that 1-2 Mb/s for the rest if the month... They called it "flat rate", of course. After a week all 100 Gb are history and browsing is the only thing that was at least usable... (Not too) good old days.
Thx for information J..D. ;)

Reactions: J..D

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #1 for update 0.9.9
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.9
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Update 0.9.8 has been released to T3+ Patrons.

Release Dates 0.9.9 (In development):

Tier 3 - July 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- August 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - August 14th

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
5.7GB LQ OMG
My limit download via Mega
Yes, game has really much content. Developers say that's the most they could compress it without it would be bad to see. For most of the time you download only once the game and then only download updates. Than you only download the update (LQ update is under 200 Mb).
You shouldn't download v0.9.7, the next update will not be compatible, wait, in 5 days v0.9.8 will come out. (don't worry, this isn't a common thing, this is first time they did that. It was necessary because they needed to remove something from game...)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Yes, game has really much content. Developers say that's the most they could compress it without it would be bad to see. For most of the time you download only once the game and then only download updates. Than you only download the update (LQ update is under 200 Mb).
You shouldn't download v0.9.7, the next update will not be compatible, wait, in 5 days v0.9.8 will come out. (don't worry, this isn't a common thing, this is first time they did that. It was necessary because they needed to remove something from game...)
OK. Waiting on 0.9.8. :)

Gghi

May 4, 2020
What are they removing?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
5.7GB LQ OMG
My limit download via Mega
OK. Waiting on 0.9.8. :)
v0.9.8 will be public in 4 days. That update is to 100% compatible with v0.9.7.
Because, in fact, it's last month's update. The official release of v0.9.8 was June 30th.
You can find our official links for v0.9.7 here (which include Pixeldrain, Dropbox and Google)

We don't know when exactly the spy cams will be removed, yet.
It'll happen before the big level up event from 9 to 10.
(J..D's post about it)
What are they removing?
We will be removing the spy cams, since they're not suitable to the overall story anymore.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #2 for update 0.9.9
#sneak-peeks

Roadmap for update 0.9.9
Roadmap on

New Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Update 0.9.8 has been released to T2+ Patrons.

Release Dates 0.9.9 (In development):

Tier 3 - July 31st (official)
Tier 2 Patrons
- August 7th
Tier 1 Patrons / Public - August 14th

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Because the OP is a bit misleading:

The bugfix linked in J..D's post and in the OP (below the HQ download) needs to be installed in all versions.

LQ/HQ full download: Place the bugfix in the main directory where the SA.exe is located and unzip it

LQ/HQ update patch: Install the update patch first (!), then place the bugfix in the main directory where the SA.exe is located and unzip it

Reactions: Zodiark69

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
This game does seem absolutely massive. How many tittyfuck scenes does it have and does the MC have a huge cock and cock worship?

3.20 star(s) 107 Votes