Unity Abandoned Sweet Devil Hunter [v1.2.2] [GentleWhiteCat]

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Could someone put the new version of Patreo of this game?, only find this demo published where nothing is seen and in the Patreon and there is a much more modern version where you see a lot of things

Reactions: jusblannx

Ssweet

Jul 26, 2017
I liked the game so I tried to find the newest version on the the internet and I found this site:

With this 2 links, , for a aparently bigger version of the game.
Does anyone know if the site or the links are legit?

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
[QUOTE = "Ssweet, post: 691249, member: 132282"] Me gustó el juego, así que traté de encontrar la versión más nueva en Internet y encontré este sitio:

Con estos 2 enlaces, , para una versión aparentemente más grande del juego.
¿Alguien sabe si el sitio o los enlaces son legítimos? [/ QUOTE]
Sí, es la versión pública que tiene en el Patreon en la que no se ve nada, al parecer aún no se sabe dónde encontrar una versión actualizada de este juego :c

Reactions: kumasaki

kumasaki

Jul 15, 2017
I liked the game so I tried to find the newest version on the the internet and I found this site:

With this 2 links, , for a aparently bigger version of the game.
Does anyone know if the site or the links are legit?
version 0.9 or ??

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
The combat doesn't look too shabby but are there actual sex scenes in it somehow? Or is just the lack of covering clothing what makes it an adult game?

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
The combat doesn't look too shabby but are there actual sex scenes in it somehow? Or is just the lack of covering clothing what makes it an adult game?
The demo publishes no have sex, but the demos that is taking the creator if they have sex, it is also sex that the enemies violate you, as I've seen censored scenes of people playing these demos and showing the videos to YouTube , the truth is that the game is cool, hopefully someone will upload a recent demo of it, as I only find the demo publishes ... (The animations are not censored, they are censored because they show them on YouTube)

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v0.91 x64

v0.9 Changelog

-Simple Shape System

-Dragon boss battle scene

-Photo Album Room

-Fix several battle bugs(dizzy,heavy attack...)

-Fix save system(your save file will not be reset on next version)

|

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP, removed VN tag.

Reactions: Waaifu
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts v0.91
Now that there is a little more content, this has potential to be a nice experience if a lot more is added. the combat is fun and easy to do.the visuals are good+ and the animations are good+
it needs some work on glitches and such. i wouldn't recommend this until a lot more is added but it's going in the right direction.

other things i'd like to see is some free roaming. like being able to walk around your home and interact with things. sit on your couch,open a fridge,take a shower ect. perhaps talk to some NPCs to give it more value than just a mere hack and slash with some sex.

Overall
I look forward to seeing more updates for this.

issues
-Grammar mistakes

-the butterfly tattoo appearing through clothes.

-the model having human and cat ears

-the part before the green mini boss where there is a door with a blue wall protecting it. you can jump on top of the thing on top of the door and either go inside the building or skip going around the back

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Well lets see if he continues. His Patreon has basically come under fire from their community guidelines. If he does continue like he claimed via message to his patreon a new version should be out by either today or tmr. Mini game latest on the 10th.

EDIT: release is delayed a few days due to pateron issues