Unity Abandoned Sweet Devil Hunter [v1.2.2] [GentleWhiteCat]

Adrian VV

Aug 14, 2017
ummm... may be its an obvious answer or answered before but I can't find it... anyhow...
all the monsters and human does not have pennies?

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Werewolves if they have penis, thinks that the game is in Alpha yet, in the future should have penis enemies and humans if not, would not understand why werewolves have penis and other not, would be a contradiction

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
not much update on this one. 1.0.3 pretty much just fixes, camera improvement and a bed posing.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Is this exclusively GearVR or something? I can't find for the life of me how this game is VR
Not exclusive to VR, you can play without it, just play the demo of the first page, just play it, do not understand why people have stopped sharing the recent demos of this game, this game is like all games , improves little by little as the creator updates and the main character is sexy

jusblannx

Aug 6, 2018
Not exclusive to VR, you can play without it, just play the demo of the first page, just play it, do not understand why people have stopped sharing the recent demos of this game, this game is like all games , improves little by little as the creator updates and the main character is sexy
What demo are you talking about? The version that we have is 1.0.2. I haven't seen any updates for months.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
What demo are you talking about? The version that we have is 1.0.2. I haven't seen any updates for months.
Of that I'm talking about the 1.0.2, is the only one there, also stop the demos for months of other games like Kinetic Chronicle