Unity Abandoned Sweet Devil Hunter [v1.2.2] [GentleWhiteCat]

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
vlademagic - you need to set up an account there - and be logged in to see the download link.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
To be honest, the best update this game offered so far is back in version 1.1.1. Because that's where story and additional gameplay are present.

Surely in 1.1.2 we get new physics based clothing and some additional UIs, but nothing of benefit to gameplay. In the preview post for 1.1.3, it was promised that we'll be getting new story and boss fights and so on. But when 1.1.3 came out, we're just introduced to another character and more costumes(which is somewhat good). and all of the updates that came after it all pretty much just more costumes, more special scenes, and some body customization. Nothing so far is progressing on the game's end.

I'm not saying the game is boring at this point. I am just saying that I am patient enough to know that if the progress is very slow. I would be waiting for the next gameplay update, even while working on other stuff. But it's best to simply just stop asking for the new update until something of noteworthy to actually be "played" with.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Sweet Devil Hunter ver 1.1.8 has been released.

New UI. And you can now change costumes in every scene.

GELOXIII

Aug 12, 2017
Sweet Devil Hunter ver 1.2.0 has been released.

To be perfectly honest, I am expecting gameplay updates more recently rather than just stripping naked or having VR scenes. I came to this game with the intention of playing it like a DMC clone. Because I'll tell all of you right now. Gameplay wise(regardless of how glitchy it is) it is full of potential and quite possibly fun.