VN Others Completed Sweet Dreams Succubus: Nightmare Edition [Final] [The Poundry]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
does anyone know how to play other Doxy games offline instead of through the browser like these?

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
surely it's animated well, but I also hope they actually did something about the gameplay being buggy and there being no good saving systems

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Seemingly no saves. No controls other than 'next line'. No control over text speed. And if you click to make the text finish, it skips it and you can't scroll back to see what you missed.
Pretty art is nice. But if the incredibly slow scroll bugs you, then you can't GET to the art.
And I thought the fact it's only one gal and she has short hair is shit enough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

themantaraygamer

Sep 20, 2021
I've tried to follow all the guides and cannot seem to get the ending where you dominate the succubus. Its really tiring to re-try with how bad the skipping is and how bad the save menu is at telling me which save is which. If you know how to load a save and have one at the last night where you can do the ritual and dominate the succubus, please share. Big heart <3

Jan 5, 2019
Just to checking the endings are 1.Die, 2.Banish, 3.Bind? I kinda wish you can bind her with some sense of self, her being hollow is a bit meh even if she would kill you if you do nothing.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes