VN Others Completed Sweet Dreams Succubus: Nightmare Edition [Final] [The Poundry]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think that the Nightmare Edition has the assets of the game such as images.
And the steam version has the save/load option at any part of the game and a gallery.
What assets/ images does the Nightmare edition have that the Steam version does not?

SoulWhite6

Jan 21, 2019
What assets/ images does the Nightmare edition have that the Steam version does not?
It's not that the Nightmare Edition has anything new besides of what we have seen in the game but it has images like backgrounds and characters, it has audio files like SE and BGM, and also it has other kind of files like code or something like that.
You can check it out on the link that I posted before named susu.
It seems like that.

I think that anonfiles and mega links don't last too long, so I'll reupload the Steam version on workupload just in case that the link dies. Also, I'd recomend you to upload the games in workupload if there is not a workupload link.
And also: susu. Enjoy!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
What's the difference between Standart & Nightmare edition ?
Game had original release, and nightmare mode with some higher res graphics and such. The steam version, which the first set of links are, is based off of nightmare mode with some improvments. I'm not sure if it is the version with the gallery - the dev had multiple releases that claimed to include it but didn't.
TLDR Don't use the nightmare mode links, it is an older release.

Edit: Animated edition is now the latest.

Last edited:

SoulWhite6

Jan 21, 2019
all links dead
OK here's the Steam version, gallery and all.

Workupload

Don't ask me to upload to Mega or anything though.
Ok, I couldn't reupload the Nightmare Edition at first because it got stuck at some percent, now I decided to do it again and now it worked, so enjoy:

Sweet Dream Succubus Nightmare Edition

draco452

Nov 3, 2017
Why do the choice boxes not go away after making the choice. I can't move it or anything, and it's blocking the fuckin portraits.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes