VN Others Completed Sweet Dreams Succubus: Nightmare Edition [Final] [The Poundry]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
The nightmare edition download is a mess. Has the game. Has a second copy of the original verison in resources\app\release-builds. That copy has a two more copies in its app.asar. Also there is SUSU.zip which has about 6 more copies embed in it.

After finding ten bloody copies of the game I have given up looking for the gallery.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Grabbed the game on steam. The first download link is the current version which should include the nightmare mode improvements. As far as I can tell there is no reason to still have the nightmare mode links available. As far as the gallery people on steam have reported getting all endings without unlocking it and looking at the data files I'm 90% sure it isn't coded.

Edit: A steam update with the gallery has come out since.

Last edited:

njc6326

May 21, 2017
does anyone know how to open a gallery? I have complete good end and maid end, but still cannot find it

Bertallowed

Dec 1, 2018
guide or walkthrough. This took a few attempts and I'm not sure if I'm missing an ending.
1.REMEMBER don't accept her things or cum inside (condom is okay somehow) in one loop
2.the delivery scene, you don't sign that, you will get a clue of her name
3.talk to shady guy, you can find him in church(day2)/movie(day3) you need to observe around
4.go to event (day3) and interact with people in the hotel to get a clue of her name
after that, perform a ritual
idk if you need to visit library first for clue about succubus(by checking all out except self study) or get actual ritual from the priest, but that's pretty much it
you will get a bad end after a certain number of loops, 3? 4? be careful as there is no save

addept offers:
banish: happy ending

fullguide can be done in two loops
loop1
day1: wait at home, answer the door, cum on her, do not sign (you learn the first half of her name)
day2:library, study alone, read every option then demonology, do not cum in her (learn about succubi)
day3:movie (learn about bad ritual here) forced to cum inside, will stop you from performing the ritual this loop
loop2 its really important not to cum in her this loop
day1:jog
day2:church priest, tell him of events, concentrate
day3:convention interact with people in hotel

figure out whats happening to me answers
vitality drained (from library)
a succubus (from library)
susu
perform ritual from priest

accept offer: forces banish if safe way isnt learned
banish:happy end
perform ritual from movie:fail

shady guy route
loop 1
day 1:jog
day2: clinic choose condom
day3:movie observe surroundings bathroom, talk to shady guy
loop2
day1:stay at home, be lazy, play game, jerk off?
day2:library, study alone all books, pull out
day3:convention interact with friends
loop3
day2:church, observe, shady guy, talk to shady guy, priest, tell events, help, concentrate, cum on her
day3:movie find shady guy. keep lips shut
preform another loop but end with the convention and pass out during the sex scene
shady guys unlocks the option to bind her: turning her into an obedient sex slave

i attached a plain text guide file, have fun.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
guide or walkthrough. This took a few attempts and I'm not sure if I'm missing an ending.
1.REMEMBER don't accept her things or cum inside (condom is okay somehow) in one loop
2.the delivery scene, you don't sign that, you will get a clue of her name
3.talk to shady guy, you can find him in church(day2)/movie(day3) you need to observe around
4.go to event (day3) and interact with people in the hotel to get a clue of her name
after that, perform a ritual
idk if you need to visit library first for clue about succubus(by checking all out except self study) or get actual ritual from the priest, but that's pretty much it
you will get a bad end after a certain number of loops, 3? 4? be careful as there is no save

addept offers:
banish: happy ending

fullguide can be done in two loops
loop1
day1: wait at home, answer the door, cum on her, do not sign (you learn the first half of her name)
day2:library, study alone, read every option then demonology, do not cum in her (learn about succubi)
day3:movie (learn about bad ritual here) forced to cum inside, will stop you from performing the ritual this loop
loop2 its really important not to cum in her this loop
day2:church priest, tell him of events, concentrate
day3:convention interact with people in hotel

figure out whats happening to me answers
vitality drained (from library)
a succubus (from library)
susu

accept offer: forces banish if safe way isnt learned
banish:happy end
perform ritual from movie:fail

shady guy route
loop 1
day 1:jog
day2: clinic choose condom
day3:movie observe surroundings bathroom, talk to shady guy
loop2
day1:stay at home, be lazy, play game, jerk off?
day2:library, study alone all books, pull out
day3:convention interact with friends
loop3
day2:church, observe, shady guy, talk to shady guy, priest, tell events, help, concentrate, cum on her
day3:movie find shady guy. keep lips shut
preform another loop but end with the convention and pass out during the sex scene
shady guys unlocks the option to bind her: turning her into an obedient sex slave

i attached a plain text guide file, have fun.
Thank you for making this walkthrough!

nikchemniy

Feb 4, 2021
Enjoyed game a lot especially artwork. But was it was quite sad that you either banish or lose. Uh, or enslave her. Wish you could find a compromise with her xD

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes