VN Others Completed Sweet Dreams Succubus: Nightmare Edition [Final] [The Poundry]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
I wonder if the dev is ever going to release the gallery to the steam audience or if its going to be a patreon exclusive

RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Anybody got like a completed save or some code to unlock some stuff or what? I'm downloading this to see what the art is like, and since it's some oddball engine I don't know if I'll be able to see the assets easily. Augh.... I hate playing a game only to learn the art is unappealing and a boner kill. The demo pics look alright but they're softcore. I've seen more lewd stuff in lingerie catalogs.

Reactions: oldschool34500

JohnSwayne

Nov 7, 2020
Does somebody got the same problem I got? When I start the game, it opens the window, but that remains white. First I tried to download it from NOPY and thought it was a problem cause of that, but then I tried MEGA and theres the same problem.
Do I miss a programm for that game?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Lol, wtf? Game literally bloated 11 times in weight, and in changelog no new content. Why should i download additional 1 GB for? For fancy 4k text in the main menu, seriously?

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Anybody got like a completed save or some code to unlock some stuff or what? I'm downloading this to see what the art is like, and since it's some oddball engine I don't know if I'll be able to see the assets easily. Augh.... I hate playing a game only to learn the art is unappealing and a boner kill. The demo pics look alright but they're softcore. I've seen more lewd stuff in lingerie catalogs.
Don't worry, from what i remember from playing it a year ago or so, it's a good stuff.

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
I havent finished the game yet, but for how long it seems to be and the fact that there are multiple endings, its pretty lame that there is no way to save or a text skip button.

Reactions: Brololol

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
ok so i just played though most of the game following a walkthough. I get to the part where i need to figure out who she is and i save. I fuck up and pick one of the wrong options. I go back to my save and i lose all my progress for some reason. pls fix

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
Damn..I didn't know this was here.
I love SuSu..shame she became a streamer and dropped the lewd business :cry:

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes