VN Others Completed Sweet Dreams Succubus: Nightmare Edition [Final] [The Poundry]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
For Bindin end you need to watch every scene in the first three loops and on loop 4 you need to avoid cum inside her

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Thanks, I've literally didn't close the game for the whole time til I know.

Is option 1, fun?
Dunno. Never tried.
Option 2 is making deleting her personality and changeing her into a mindless fuckdoll which does or behave like ever you want.
Option 3 is giving you a great sex drive and a lusty normal girlfriend.

Pepega

Nov 12, 2018
Weird, when I try to talk to shady guy on cycle 4 it doesn't work (there is no dialogue) and when I talk to him on cycle 5 he does give me the ritual but I can't use it since the bad ending is on the end of cycle 5

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Weird, when I try to talk to shady guy on cycle 4 it doesn't work (there is no dialogue) and when I talk to him on cycle 5 he does give me the ritual but I can't use it since the bad ending is on the end of cycle 5
Try out talk to shady guy in cinema on cycle 3

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
Thanks, I've literally didn't close the game for the whole time til I know.

Is option 1, fun?
also is interested in what happens after choosing option 1 coz have no willpower to click thru this 3rd time

ps - option #1 is just 2 lines of text bringing you back to 2 other options. yea both good ends are lackluster and ''bind'' one is just... bad. couldve been great if option #1 really was something meaningful - aka protagonist living with Susu as his girlfriend or something then it could really be good ending

Last edited:

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
The binding ending isn't bad, having her as your personal slave to do whatever you want her to do, it's pretty nice, but the scenes you get compared to the only scene you get when she's in slave mode, it's not worth it, the journey is better than the destination. The delivery scene is easily my favourite, standing outside, anyone can see what you're doing, just jerks off the MC right there, yee, it's good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus
H

hagini

Anyone got the preferred settings to run this on Linux Mint? It plays via Lutris but I see some irregularities such as text overlap and no sound. Is this game really complete. I have seen some games lacking correct tags. For example Oni Boku is listed here as complete when it is not and it has a 1.00 version here instead of a 2.01 version

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
Can anyone mod this game or find a way so that I’m able to save? I don’t have enough time in the day to play through the entire game in one sitting, and would like to be able to just pick up from where I last played.

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes