VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sweet Dreams [v0.1.5] [Bruce Khan]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
log.png

Overview:
I can't sleep. Since I was a child I have been under a curse that prevents me from sleeping.
And I owe it all to the man who opened the doors of his house to me after destroying my life and everything I loved.
What's left for me now? In the right hands, the heart is a priceless jewel.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-24
Release Date: 2022-09-24
Developer: Bruce Khan
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

000-060.jpg 000-073.jpg 003-038.jpg 004-021.jpg 005-050.jpg 005-089.jpg 006-344.jpg 009-115.jpg 011-066.jpg 014-024.jpg 015-133.jpg 016-438.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sweet Dreams [v0.1] [Bruce Khan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 970 MB / 216 MB - SweetDreams-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 936 MB / 182 MB - SweetDreams-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
looks like a game made my DreamNow (university of problems).. he uses the same character model over and over again too lol

Reactions: OrcDra

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Mmm, well I don't know why but the way it's written or maybe because you can't change the name of the MC, I found reading strangely annoying, at one point I thought I was reading a narrator who was going to introduce us to the MC and it turns out that It was the mc always talking. ( but story look good)

The models of the girls are all very similar and I am not only talking about the sisters who are not quintuplets (1 older sister, the triplets and a younger sister) most of them have similar haircuts, just different colors.

Edit: I don't know why but every time I saw all the girls together they had vibes of "The village of the damned" :KEK:

That aside, it would be appreciated to have a list of the planned tags and whether the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen based on player choices), skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the cutscene), or forced by plot.

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

Sparks000

Feb 17, 2018
Needs a no sexual content tag.
Every line of dialog cuts to a new angle, which is kinda jarring. Probably wouldn't be so bad if there was actual sexual content here.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote