VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sweet Dreams [v0.1.5] [Bruce Khan]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1960425

Overview:
I can't sleep. Since I was a child I have been under a curse that prevents me from sleeping.
And I owe it all to the man who opened the doors of his house to me after destroying my life and everything I loved.
What's left for me now? In the right hands, the heart is a priceless jewel.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-02
Release Date: 2022-08-02
Developer: Bruce Khan
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1960462 View attachment 1960468 View attachment 1960469 View attachment 1960470 View attachment 1960471 View attachment 1960472 View attachment 1960474 View attachment 1960475 View attachment 1960477

How many of that girl are you seeing? -Joey from Friends

Bruce Khan

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2022
Oii!! Hello! Now tell us, what did you use for the renders, and do you have any planned tags for the future? :D
Hello!
I used Ai shoujo and Honey Select 2. I have many tags planned, like supernatural, hardcore, lesbian, harem, cheating, milf, male domination, creampie, horror, humor... twins, triplets... many kinds of sex...
It's going to be fun.

May 29, 2022
Hello!
I used Ai shoujo and Honey Select 2. I have many tags planned, like supernatural, hardcore, lesbian, harem, cheating, milf, male domination, creampie, horror, humor... twins, triplets... many kinds of sex...
It's going to be fun.
That sounds really interesting, because I did see the lack of "sexual" tags before. I'd advise you to be careful with the cheating part - a lot of people on F95zone do not like the "Netorare" kind of cheating (The kind of cheating where other guys steal the love interests and have sex with them) however if the cheating is "Netori" (You steal other guys' girls and have sex with them) then more people will be tolerant. A lot of the girls look like twins/triplets anyway.. lol. Thank you so much for your reply! I am looking forward to development.

Reactions: hentai charley

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The models definitely have the right body shape for me, i like a thick women (not to be confused with obese please :D )
That said, maybe see if you can spruce up the various characters to make them all a bit more unique and different to one another. Currently as has been stated they look too much alike. Small details like hair style and such can already make for some diversity.

Either way good luck, i will be watching future releases.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Well... I really can't say it's my type of game... I was attracted by tags and overview but.... It's not at all what I was expected... I'm not complaining about the renders or the "lack of characters variety" (which I must admit, I do like as it is for now) but the story... the story... what is this? It's too fu**ing long!!! It's not only long, it's really boring as it is now and it's a little bit hard to follow the line! Sorry (not sorry) to say but it's really like a Slice of Life game for now (Maybe add the tag...). Anyway good luck with the game!

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
I don't know about that intro monologue, it almost made me want to quit in cringe but I got through it. At least the story is picking up.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.5
Size 301 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Thy4nd

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Hello!
It's going to be fun.
Oh, it ALL looks soooo good!!! I'd like to order a quintuple helping of Lesbian Incest in my harem, please. And a side helping of some beastiality. Hold the NTR and EXTREME Violence. No scat, snuff or vore. And let's finish up with Pregnancy for Dessert. Baby Bellies for all!

Seriously, the renders look fantastic! Hope the story makes them worthwhile. I did find the beginning rather too much talky-talky, but I understand that you're trying to set up the background and introduce your cast. (But after all of THAT, I better be able to knock up EVERY one of the cast!)

One small gripe: the sisters' names are TOO similar. The "ABC" ones were fine, but the "J"s are just TOO similar. Imagine the confusion when Mommy is calling one particular in for a phone call or the herd in for Dinner or whatever!

Anyway, I'll be keeping my eye on this one. Good Luck!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce Khan

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
That moment when the clone factory on Сamino was finally used for its intended purpose.
Now THAT'S a game that I'd like to see!!

You know, if The Clone Wars had had clones like THESE, I would have kept up with Star Wars...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote