4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Heya, i really don't wanna be somewhat stupid about it but is there anyway that there could be a clear direction of the harem-path? It's just hard for me to follow the walkthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Heya, i really don't wanna be somewhat stupid about it but is there anyway that there could be a clear direction of the harem-path? It's just hard for me to follow the walkthrough.
Just save where it tells you to and load those saves when it tells you to and that is all you got to do.
You start at the very top and work your way down to the last choice in the harem section and you there.

Most of this walkthrough is to get all CG's with the harem part worked in its own section.

Reactions: Shizunae

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how much loli does this game have?
The blond at the top of the pic on the OP with flat chest is the loli and there are 5 girls with 5 different stories.
So with that being said 1/5 is the loli content. (Little more little less than others, its been way to long since I played.)

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
Kinda sad that they stopped this art style. fr one of THE best art styles ive seen for this type of shit. lol. In fact the only VN i could tolerate simply because of the art style.

lesik88

May 24, 2021
Kinda sad that they stopped this art style. fr one of THE best art styles ive seen for this type of shit. lol. In fact the only VN i could tolerate simply because of the art style.
The artist died, there's nothing to be done...(((

Here you go, just extract it.
Thank you!
It's strange that after the patches the game shows that I have version 1.01, but everything seems to work.

Last edited:

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
So I just recently revisited this game after a few years of not playing it. And when I tried checking the site if they have any similar games by the artist I noticed that the game they are showing has "animated" CGs compared to the static ones I played before. So I replayed this one and it's like the old static one, anyone know or have a link here in the forum regarding the animated version of this game?

Also I am saddened by the news that the artist died. RIP

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes