4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I am using the walkthrough and i am on August 4th evening the guide says to go to 1F entrance/Manami and after that or in that event I should be able to cum inside someone before moving on to the next day, but there is no such thing. Caould someone help? (Finished Chinatsu's route and going for Kaede's route)
Sometimes they skip a day or so till the "event" starts.... just try a bit

keitaka

Feb 5, 2019
not working for me....not responsding in 1.0 or 1.02 ...in jap local. test in admin/ win 7 compatibility.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i liked the game the only problem is that it feels like the heroines have sex with the mc only for the sake if having sex...

rohan7259

Jan 29, 2021
Thanks,
Also I'm struggling to get this game full screen does anyone else have this problem?
I tried clicking full screen mode on the top left corner of the window but it only creates black bars and when I click the full screen on the top right of the window it just sorta doubles the image .
I hope the pictures show what I'm talking about

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2020
Im downloading this off 2 principles, 1. iv seen the hentai, 2. the blonde in this looks like the girl from "tentacles and witches" and she is by far the sexiest tan character of anything i have ever watched. bless her soul if i ever get isekai'd

xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
Can anyone confirm if the version on the op os the one with some animated scenes?
This is the one that has the animated scenes:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes