4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is the game in working order now or is it still crashing on routes? Not normally a VN player (I like some gameplay with my plot/scenes), but I am digging that art style enough to give it a go.

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
Is the game in working order now or is it still crashing on routes? Not normally a VN player (I like some gameplay with my plot/scenes), but I am digging that art style enough to give it a go.
As long as you download the patches you shouldn't have trouble. I havn't finished every route however.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Downloaded it from two seperate links and both times ive got a message the file is corrupted. Can anyone confirm?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Downloaded it from two seperate links and both times ive got a message the file is corrupted. Can anyone confirm?
You need to upgrade your WinRAR and or 7zip, both maybe your problem.
WinRAR:
7zip:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
You need to upgrade your WinRAR and or 7zip, both maybe your problem.
WinRAR:
7zip:
I will try that. Thanks.

EDIT: it worked. Im completely stupified. In my very long career of using a PC (dating back to like 1996) i have never bothered to update either rar or 7zip. We learn all our life it seems :)

Last edited:

chickenfuck

Sep 12, 2018
This is the best fucking VN it hits all my good spots. I don't know how to leave a review so I'm just gonna put this here.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
there are 2 bugfix/patch files to download. do i need both of them? or just the second in the case that it has the fixes of the first?

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
I am using the walkthrough and i am on August 4th evening the guide says to go to 1F entrance/Manami and after that or in that event I should be able to cum inside someone before moving on to the next day, but there is no such thing. Caould someone help? (Finished Chinatsu's route and going for Kaede's route)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes