4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
That scene is on the 8/8 in Ryuichi's room, you have to 'clear' the room for it by viewing the two Chinatsu events (first is a scene, the second is a conversation) before 8/8 AM
It took me a while but i ended up finding out how to trigger the scene. Thank you for the info tho!

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
if you follow this harem route( ) you get all harem scenes..... i played it twice to test it with this "harem walktrough" you get all harem scenes
did that for my first playthrough (though i messed up and did kyoko in the PM instead of Risa) and ended up with Risa in the end. i am betting that is the route after the initial playthrough, getting certain things in multiple playthroughs, or that one scene was really important. i don't think there is any other options for why i didn't get it from the first playthrough.

guess i'll just have to playthrough it again ;)

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
I'm wondering this too. I have everything apart from the very last 2

The last two are CGs for joke endings. For the first one, go to the garden at every available opportunity until you get an abrupt ending. Similarly, for the second, go to the entryway every time until the game ends.

Any way, here's a completed gallery file. Just put the SYSTEM.SAV file into the Save folder in the main game directory. It won't overwrite any of your saves, but it will reset your message and volume options to default.

D

Deleted member 651918

Guys i need a walkthrough for Kyoko route please D:

Jun 9, 2018
I didn't intend to play through the harem route when I started this game, before I realized the ever obvious fact that Kyoko would have more scenes in that route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, pretty fantastic visual novel, with a fantastic art style. Wish there was more.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
Doing minamis route and after mr inda scene 4 it crashes to the main screen. Patch 1.2 installed and running on Japanese local and administrator. Anyone have any idea whats up? ):

Reactions: Singleminded
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes