4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
Does this game actually contain pregnancy content? VNDB doesn't list it, is usually a pretty good source for that info.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hmm... I've been looking into your argument and I feel like I got it figured out.

So The All Wise and All Knowing Wikipedia defines Incest as this:
Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a Consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, stepfamily, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage.

So if we take that into account, Incest is not only the term for sexual activities between pure-blood relatives, but also between stepfamily and even adopted members of the family.
So VNDB's tags of "Non-blood-related Incest" is correct as long as it is a sexual act between family members. They don't have to be blood related, as long as they're family.
Mmmmhhh... so, you needed Wikipedia to explain it to you... that's interesting.

krill

Jun 30, 2017
if anyone has a save file with everything done, or can give a heads up when the problems are fixed that would be cool.
such great art but so many glitches, cry ev tim.

Kiro911Tigron

May 15, 2017
Mmmmhhh... so, you needed Wikipedia to explain it to you... that's interesting.
Oh don't worry, I already had an understanding of what Incest is. I just needed Wikipedia due to a lack of more advanced English terms that I could use. Consanguineous...
You learn new things everyday.

Reactions: Darkaura

RickyP

Sep 21, 2017
I got into contact with jlist and they said that they will release the patch in a few hours! They even offered me the patch but I haven't gotten that far sadly due to the fact that I wanted to wait till the patch got released. Hopefully a few hours isn't like midnight or anything

Reactions: bllahbllub

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
This game is well translated, but confusing as fuck. The MC keeps referencing things that hasn't happened and lots of flashbacks. Is there a sequence of room selections that makes sense?

Reactions: Rastafoo
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes