4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Ero

Jul 9, 2017
The art does look very nice. Keep us posted regarding any bug fix news, seems worth a try once that is taken care of.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well i let it stay with all japanese games even if they are in english so i can't really tell if it's required to change Local for new japanes games that are professionally translated into english.
Technically speaking, shouldn't be necessary to use AppLocale or change your own locale into japanese for playing games that has been officially translated into english - and thus, they have an english launcher without you using AppLocale and such. Sometimes, however, AppLocale it's necessary so I wonder even why. I mean, fan translator most of the times do a better job than the actual english publisher and they don't charge anything:pokerFace:

Chev454

Apr 16, 2018
I'm excited to see asome artistry in the images. Different camera angles and lighting can bring so much more emotional response to a game.

Will be watching for an incest patch as well, as that is totally my bag, man.

Reactions: dstarfire

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm excited to see asome artistry in the images. Different camera angles and lighting can bring so much more emotional response to a game.

Ehm... this game doesn't need any incest patch at all, it's already everything there xD
It's an official game, not one of those patreon project that you see here that are, unfortunately, made in that way because of new rules!

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017

I have no idea where you haven gotten the idea of an incest patch. The game has no incest. It's step mother and 4 random girls living in same place

Reactions: Unknown.Abberant

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I have no idea where you haven gotten the idea of an incest patch. The game has no incest. It's step mother and 4 random girls living in same place
I used the tag "Incest", even though they're not blood-related, someone will still see them as "family" so incest in a certain sense xD

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Incest patch for officially published eroge. :test:
The patreon panic sure is infecting people with paranoia, huh? It's not like there's something called Imouto Paradise and a bunch of moege with at least one incest route officially available...
JAST is only prude with bestiality and lolicon content.

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hey, I'm not spreading lies. There are seriously some people who thinks step-mother etc.. are still family in a certain sense XD
Just No.. No.. If anybody thinks that a step-mothers counts as incest is stupid..
THIS GAME HAS NO INCESTUOUS CONTENT.
Incest patch for officially published eroge. :test:
The patreon panic sure is infecting people with paranoia, huh? It's not like there's something called Imouto Paradise already available in the west...
JAST is only prude with bestiality and lolicon content.
Patreon syndrome XD
Lolicon isn't that bad come on JAST :test:
Imouto paradise is really deep inside that inbreeding tho. xD

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just No.. No.. If anybody thinks that a step-mothers counts as incest is stupid..
THIS GAME HAS NO INCESTUOUS CONTENT.

Patreon syndrome XD
Lolicon isn't that bad come on JAST :test:
Now that I see, there's even written on the tag that VNDB added
"Non-blood-related Brother/Sister Incest - Non-blood-related Mother/Son Incest" so if it's not incest, why these tags are used XD

(Btw, removed the incest tag, just for "safety")

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Now that I see, there's even written on the tag that VNDB added
"Non-blood-related Brother/Sister Incest - Non-blood-related Mother/Son Incest" so if it's not incest, why these tags are used XD

(Btw, removed the incest tag, just for "safety")
Because VNDB must be stupid?!
That tag does not even make sense! Not Blood-Related INCEST?? Waaat!?

Sep 29, 2017
The incest tags are there to inform people of the types of relationships you can have. Some people are turned off even by non-blood related family. Others are really into it since it's like incest but without the shared genes. It may not be actual incest, but those tags do serve a purpose.

Chev454

Apr 16, 2018
The incest tags are there to inform people of the types of relationships you can have. Some people are turned off even by non-blood related family. Others are really into it since it's like incest but without the shared genes. It may not be actual incest, but those tags do serve a purpose.
But that makes no sense. Taking that argument to it's [somewhat reductionist] conclusion, boinking the family pooch would be considered incest.

Sep 29, 2017
But that makes no sense. Taking that argument to it's [somewhat reductionist] conclusion, boinking the family pooch would be considered incest.
It's not a matter of whether or not it's truly incest. It's simply there to be informative. If you can think of a better tag that says the exact same thing without being long or uninformative, go for it.

Kiro911Tigron

May 15, 2017
Hmm... I've been looking into your argument and I feel like I got it figured out.

So The All Wise and All Knowing Wikipedia defines Incest as this:
Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a Consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, stepfamily, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage.

So if we take that into account, Incest is not only the term for sexual activities between pure-blood relatives, but also between stepfamily and even adopted members of the family.
So VNDB's tags of "Non-blood-related Incest" is correct as long as it is a sexual act between family members. They don't have to be blood related, as long as they're family.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes